Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lemon Thai- Droylsden  (Read 771 times)

5 review(s) for Bella_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Clearwater

External Link/Members Only

Sent a text to ask for availability and got a rapid reply. Arranged for a 30 minute incall for £70 with DFK (£10).

Sent a text to say I had arrived and was told the number; then text to say I was at the door. Up the stairs into a bedroom removed shoes prior to going in the room. Lemon’s a pretty girl. On her profile she says she is half Thai and half Japanese and facially I can see that heritage.

Owo and ora on her. Full bush, which I liked nuzzling. Fucked in a couple of positions and came; then left. Light conversation whilst dressing. On the way out I saw another gir working there, who looked attractive. She opened the door and let me out as I said bye to both. As I was walking down the street, I saw another customer go towards the same location and 30 seconds after that, even with my poor eyesight I saw another punter enter as I had parked in the Tesco car park opposite; so a very much conveyor belt of bookings.

Enjoyed myself and for a relatively cheap price £80 in all; I wouldn’t go for DFK again as it was not continuous throughout the booking.

Online frankc

Thanks for the review....I nearly booked this one, I chose her mate Thaicherry69 instead, think I made the wrong chose  Negative review to follow.