Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - Nottingham  (Read 2234 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline dasher505

External Link/Members Only

After seeing a recent review on Zara Louise, I thought I should make the effort to see her again as I recalled having a good time with her pre-covid.

Paid £170 for an hour. Apartment easy to fine opposite the hotel by the train station. Buzzed in and found her room number, with her looking our waiting for me.

She's certainly a very attractive young lady. I'd say her profile age of 30 is accurate and as per the recent review and her profile, she has put on some weight since covid, but I think she's actually better for it as in some of her old photos she is too thin - she certainly has some decent boobs now, albeit size B/C.

Straight into some very sensual DFK, plenty of foreplay which I think we both enjoyed and she was certainly very vocal when we moved onto reverse oral. She appeared to come on riding me on top and I think it was genuine as she is very selective this days as she has a normal job now alongside this.

To be honest, I'd forgotten just how good a service she provides and I'll definitely be back again soon.

Offline GingerNuts

I've added Nottingham as the location, shout up if that's incorrect.

Offline dasher505

It was Nottingham - thank you :-)

Offline NickyBobby

She appeared to come on riding me on top and I think it was genuine

That was her preferred performance both times I saw her and no doubt for every other man who booked her that day. You ain’t special

Offline Crazydave

I'll have to give this one another go. Saw her years ago and it was a good punt but for some reason I never went back  :unknown:

Offline johnnot

She is a lovely girl.  I did not go back because she is extremely flat chested which put me out ever so slightly.  I think the prices have been inflated since I visited.

Offline sireel

Not seen her for a couple of years, but might have to, cos i really like the sound of her with a bit more weight, especially on the chest.
I see her profile doesn't have a phone number anymore. Does anyone know if it'll still be the same one from a couple of years back, that i have in my phone?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 12:35:40 am by sireel »

Offline NickyBobby

As you’ve not reviewed her we have no way of knowing when the meet took place.

Offline NottsThaiLover

Not seen her for a couple of years, but might have to, cos i really like the sound of her with a bit more weight, especially on the chest.
I see her profile doesn't have a phone number anymore. Does anyone know if it'll still be the same one from a couple of years back, that i have in my phone?

You could try the number you have?