Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Knights out of action after accident  (Read 11186 times)

Barry Shipton

Brooke fans on here will be gutted to hear she had a accident and is out of action for a few weeks to a month as her back is really painful.

Just noticed details on her blog on her profile:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So all you guys who have been waiting weeks for a booking might have to wait a bit longer. And she says when she does return it will be more a gentle GFE at first rather than the energetic PSE which has been so well reviewed on here.

Don't think it's too fluffy to say I'm sure all her fans on UKP wish her a speedy recovery and hope she is back in the saddle very soon.

Online johnny34

Don't think it's too fluffy to say I'm sure all her fans on UKP wish her a speedy recovery and hope she is back in the saddle very soon.

+1   Get well soon Brooke.

Offline namaste

got the email this morning was gutted but nothing you can do about it and obviously not her fault. Wishing her a speedy recovery

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Bloody hell I hope she's going to be ok. Back injuries are no joke.

Offline toon972

I was lucky then, just saw her last week.Yeh speedy recovery hopefully.

Barry Shipton

I was lucky then, just saw her last week.Yeh speedy recovery hopefully.
Yeh I checked your review in case she been riding you like seabiscuit a bit to vigorously and the horse was just a cover story to save you embarrassment!

Offline toon972

I was going to post something similar,but chickened out.

Toshiba

Yeah hope the girl is ok long term.

Im booked in end of oct....hmmm what to do

Offline mcb

A lot of men will be disappointed, sat in bars with their long faces.

Barry Shipton

A lot of men will be disappointed, sat in bars with their long faces.

Maybe Northern Kara will come out of retirement again just to cheer them up.

Offline OscarC

Well I'm booked in for end of November, so hopefully she will have recovered by then.  Get well soon BK!

Offline Spartacus123

we've had our ups and downs and even the odd disagreement, and for purely unselfish reasons I hope Brooke makes a full recovery  :drinks:

The Yorkist

Long time lurker here, but had register to add my own good wishes to Brooke for a speedy and complete recovery from her injuries.

The Yorkist

Bloody hell I hope she's going to be ok. Back injuries are no joke.

Let's be optimistic for her ?

Barry Shipton

Let's be optimistic for her ?
See Admin banned him on the 'Best Tits' thread for being a repeat member and stalker on other sites - seems more like a fanboy just hope this isn't her infamous stalker, thought that saddo had disappeared.

Toshiba

don't think my booking will go ahead, ive been in contact and i certainly won't get the works, never mind

she will be back i hope :hi:

Dr Yes

So all you guys who have been waiting weeks for a booking might have to wait a bit longer. And she says when she does return it will be more a gentle GFE at first rather than the energetic PSE which has been so well reviewed on here.

Don't think it's too fluffy to say I'm sure all her fans on UKP wish her a speedy recovery and hope she is back in the saddle (riding both horses and clients) very soon.

Me too. :(  Brooke has had to completely cancel my booking for October, and has warned me that even our appointment for December will probably have to be “much slower and more gentle” than our previous meetings, even if she's recovered enough for it to go ahead at all.  :cry:

Sadly for all concerned, it's becoming increasingly obvious that the poor lass has been very seriously injured in her riding accident and is still in a lot of pain, some ten days after the event, and despite being prescribed ever stronger pain killers by her doctors. Not quite sure I fully believe her trying to put on an optimistically “brave face”   :)  on her situation in her blog.

I am gutted for myself, and her other admirers on this forum, to be missing out on long awaited bookings with her, but also for Brooke herself when she is suffering such severe pain.  :thumbsdown:

I hope it's not too fluffy of me to put it this way,  :blush: , and also to wish her a complete recovery from her multiple and serious injuries in the fullness of time.

As the OP said, let's hope “she's back in the saddle” at some stage, both riding horses and doing what she does best.   :D

Tony Montana

i once saw a girl who had been thrown from her horse that day (Sexy cleo in Leeds)  She looked really woozy and when riding me cowgirl I thought she was going to throw up on me.  She said she spent the rest of the night in A&E and should never have gone ahead with the booking.

Magicman11

Just had this off poor Brookes. Looks like she is really struggling!

I'm writing this from a hospital bed and drugged up on morphine so sorry if my spelling is out but I am somewhat not with it

"I have been told today from the neurologists that I am going to have to be put in a body brace tomorrow to support my spine, I will be in this brace permanently for 4 weeks.

I can't update my profile with being in hospital and I'm very ill and very drugged up on morphine

Thanks my darling xxx"

walking dead

Are you sure it was a horse and not a stallion she was riding?  :rolleyes:

Dr Yes

I'm writing this from a hospital bed and drugged up on morphine so sorry if my spelling is out but I am somewhat not with it

"I have been told today from the neurologists that I am going to have to be put in a body brace tomorrow to support my spine, I will be in this brace permanently for 4 weeks.

I can't update my profile with being in hospital and I'm very ill and very drugged up on morphine

Thanks my darling xxx"

So how come her AW profile shows she logged in today ?????   

Offline AnthG

Thanks my darling xxx"

I don't mean to come across as callous, but why is it when anything happens to a prostitute its always a case of its so serious its almost the end of the world affair.

They never seem to have anything happen to them in halves.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MDB72

Speaking from experience horse riding injuries are always extremely painful particularly in the back area. I have never seen the lady in question but I would expect she will be in a lot of pain.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

So how come her AW profile shows she logged in today ?????

So what? She can log in if she wants to even if she isn't working. Maybe she had some messages to deal with.

Dr Yes

So what? She can log in if she wants to even if she isn't working. Maybe she had some messages to deal with.

Just seemed inconsistent that she told Magicman that she could not access her profile on the same day that she did just that ?

Still, it seems the poor lass is seriously injured and drugged up to the eyeballs to help alleviate her severe pain after her accident  :cry:, so I suppose a certain level of inconsistency should be expected and allowed.

Hope you get completely better soon, Brooke  :kiss:

Magicman11

Id say she is fairly I'll. In fact I know she is. Dr yes seems to have an issue and an unhealthy interest in this. BK is a nice person. May be rare in her profession but she is.
Let her recover and get back to her best.

Dr Yes

Id say she is fairly I'll. In fact I know she is. Dr yes seems to have an issue and an unhealthy interest in this. BK is a nice person. May be rare in her profession but she is.
Let her recover and get back to her best.

I have only the greatest sympathy and concern for Brooke with her nasty back injuries and the bad pain she is going through (it must be bad for her to be on morphine 4 times a day – see her blog update on 4th October)
As my concerns for her are sincere and genuine, as are my hopes for her recovery, I can't agree that I have “an issue or unhealthy interest in this”.   :hi:

Offline portable

I suppose a certain level of inconsistency should be expected and allowed.

Well I'm sure she'd be thrilled to read that, knowing that you have now deemed it acceptable and have turned a blind eye to her almost unforgivable slip in ensuring every word she types is completely accurate to the letter at all times no matter what is happening around her in reality.

Dr Yes

It seems that Brooke is going from bad to worse, and is going back into hospital to be on intra-venous morphine to try to help her cope with her severe pain. ( see the latest addition to her blog )
I find it particularly distressing that she is taking pleasure from such simple things in life as walking in the fresh air, when she has always been such an active lass  :angelgirl:, and this is now the best she can manage to enjoy  :(

I couldn't care less if it's too "fluffy" of me to say so on this forum, ( although I hope I don't get banned for saying this ) but I do want to say what a wonderful girl she is, and wish her "all the best" for a complete recovery in the fulness of time, and hope that the medics can keep her in as little pain as possible in the mean time.

Get well soon, Beautiful Brooke.  :)

Online johnny34

Just received an email from Brooke about our booking in November & she thinks she'll be out of action til January. Shes making slow progress but even after the back brace comes off there will be lots of phsio req'd.

Hope to see her fit & well in the new year.

Dino

It seems that Brooke is going from bad to worse, and is going back into hospital to be on intra-venous morphine to try to help her cope with her severe pain. ( see the latest addition to her blog )
I find it particularly distressing that she is taking pleasure from such simple things in life as walking in the fresh air, when she has always been such an active lass  :angelgirl:, and this is now the best she can manage to enjoy  :(

I couldn't care less if it's too "fluffy" of me to say so on this forum, ( although I hope I don't get banned for saying this ) but I do want to say what a wonderful girl she is, and wish her "all the best" for a complete recovery in the fulness of time, and hope that the medics can keep her in as little pain as possible in the mean time.

Get well soon, Beautiful Brooke.  :)

Not having a go and no malice behind this but.....
Chill the f*** out and stop promoting Brooke. The lass is bad.  OK we get it & hope she's well again soon.  There's other ladies out there to see in the mean time (or any other time), Brooke isn't the be-all-and-end-all on the NE punting scene

What no-one needs is a constant fluffy update and opinions on her health & well-being.  I get this is an thread relating purely to her been bad, but first few posts made everything clear (shes bad and won't be working for a while).  Rest should only be for people to wish her well or share opinions on her - not give daily/weekly health updates

Her AW profile no doubt keeps everyone up-to-date on any further information.  If anyone wants to know anymore than that, they'll check that out.

....All your posts seem to be just about her, yet you've not been banned??  Your a punter, not her PA

Again, hope it doesn't sound like having a go (nor is there any disrespect to Brooke meant by any comments I've made) - its just I read through this thread out of interest and noticed you've made few similar posts regarding the lass.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Chill the f*** out and stop promoting Brooke. The lass is bad.  OK we get it & hope she's well again soon.  There's other ladies out there to see in the mean time (or any other time), Brooke isn't the be-all-and-end-all on the NE punting scene

What no-one needs is a constant fluffy update and opinions on her health & well-being.  I get this is an thread relating purely to her been bad, but first few posts made everything clear (shes bad and won't be working for a while).  Rest should only be for people to wish her well or share opinions on her - not give daily/weekly health updates

Her AW profile no doubt keeps everyone up-to-date on any further information.  If anyone wants to know anymore than that, they'll check that out.

....All your posts seem to be just about her, yet you've not been banned??  Your a punter, not her PA

Again, hope it doesn't sound like having a go (nor is there any disrespect to Brooke meant by any comments I've made) - its just I read through this thread out of interest and noticed you've made few similar posts regarding the lass.

+1 Thought I'd logged onto a pro$$ie chat forum for a minute.   :dancegirl:

It never used to be like this... we've got some seriously deluded, fluffy fuckers on here nowadays  :kissgirl:

Magicman11

To be honest I read his post as insincere and sarcastic as opposed to Fluffy.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I was agreeing with him, whilst aiming my comments at you and the fanboys / fangirls.

Dr Yes

I'm not even going to dignify the utter bollocks :mad: you have written here with a reply, MM.

Dr Yes

I already admitted to being a fluffy where Brooke is concerned, but as my being so is obviously causing some grief to other members of the forum, I'll now STFU, permanently, on the subject  :hi:

Offline portable

I already admitted to being a fluffy where Brooke is concerned, but as my being so is obviously causing some grief to other members of the forum, I'll now STFU, permanently, on the subject  :hi:

So basically you're saying: "I'm fluffy so it's okay, and it's your problem that you are irritated by my post." Then you get to leave with a sense of superiority, presumably under the illusion you are Brooke's personal bestie and above all her other clients.  :rose:

Okay. Not controlling at all given your last post that I quoted. Did Brooke ever mention her stalker to you? Maybe she might actually wince at comments like yours, reminding her of said stalker.

:hi:

grey402

So basically you're saying: "I'm fluffy so it's okay, and it's your problem that you are irritated by my post." Then you get to leave with a sense of superiority, presumably under the illusion you are Brooke's personal bestie and above all her other clients.  :rose:

Okay. Not controlling at all given your last post that I quoted. Did Brooke ever mention her stalker to you? Maybe she might actually wince at comments like yours, reminding her of said stalker.

:hi:

Haway man, who actually writes this stuff  :sarcastic:

pierrot

I see shes took down her awork pages.
I think its all bollocks anyway and she's probably looking for a way out or shes met mr right or something.

Offline jonalpha

Why would she bother making this up? It would have been much easier to just take her page down if she was quitting, there doesn't always have to be a conspiracy.

Dr Yes

I think its all bollocks anyway and she's probably looking for a way out or shes met mr right or something.

The correct English is "She has taken down", you ignorant, unsympathetic sod  :scare:
It's obvious to anyone with more than half a brain cell ( obviously this does not include you  :sarcastic: ) that the girl has been severely injured in a genuine accident and is going to take several weeks to be well enough to be able to consider working again  :(
I doubt you have ever seen her, and after this post from you, I doubt that she'll give you the chance in the future, when she is recovered and working again - serves you bloody right for being so unbelieving and hence missing out on one of the best ever  :angelgirl:

Offline leedstony

When she updated her blog earlier in the week she mentioned that she was going to take her profile down. If if it is all bollocks it seems an awful lot of effort, for no particular reason?

Offline Tailpipe

The correct English is "She has taken down", you ignorant, unsympathetic sod  :scare:
It's obvious to anyone with more than half a brain cell ( obviously this does not include you  :sarcastic: ) that the girl has been severely injured in a genuine accident and is going to take several weeks to be well enough to be able to consider working again  :(
I doubt you have ever seen her, and after this post from you, I doubt that she'll give you the chance in the future, when she is recovered and working again - serves you bloody right for being so unbelieving and hence missing out on one of the best ever  :angelgirl:

White knight post I am guessing that's why you got banned .

pierrot

Fucking hell you really have got it bad, you really need to lighten up man.
Oh yes one other thing, being a sensible punter I have a different adultwork username to the one I use here.

tgwilson

It would possibly appear to be a load of propaganda, I have seen Brooke  a few times all the way back to the days when she was Chantelle Cougar to Brooke Knights and I swear the girl Georgia at Naughty Northern Escorts is Brooke External Link/Members Only  :yahoo: :angelgirl:

So that is one hell of a speedy recovery  :angelgirl:

The fishman 2014

Looks very much like the same girl in both sets of photos. I've not seen her in person but the photos definitely look like the same girl

Offline Geordie kidda

Is Georgia/Brooke the same girl then? Someone must be to confirm?

My money says no....

Offline leedstony

Looks very much like the same girl in both sets of photos. I've not seen her in person but the photos definitely look like the same girl

Only seen one of them in person (BK), while there are some similarities they are definitely different girls.

Offline Shyandrew2001

I'd be willing to put a million quid on it not being her.  Similar looks to an extent yes but clearly not Brooke. 

Good bit off touting by Georgia or nne though I guess looking to drum her some business up suggesting she's Brooke knights

Magicman11

It definitely isn't her. Similarish looks and stats but I'd double Andrews wager  to say it's not her.
For Tgwilson to be banned already then presumably admin has this as touting and hopping on the Brooke popularity.
For example she would be slashing her hourly rate by more than 50% and she has a waiting goi non months.