Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham - Saved The Day......Twice  (Read 2182 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Dark Vader

Thought about tagging this on to my previous review but damn has it really been two and a half years since I seen her? Time flies. Had a couple of short notice punts due to a Chinese walk off, claimed to be 22 turn up and she was 42 and another Latina chick who went flaky when I turned up. Luckily they were both literally round the corner from Carla.

External Link/Members Only

Location Apartment in the central area of Birmingham. NIA vicinity.

Comms All done by text. Pretty rapid response and clear instructions.

Price £50 for half an hour.

The Girl/Session Quietly make my way into the apartment she is conscious of the neighbours. Carla is wearing wedges and an all in one swimsuit type get up. I'm not concerned with aesthetics at this point, after my disappointments I just want a good service and to get my rocks off. Shoes off and wash my hands and make my way into the bedroom. She more or less told me it was only going to be half an hour. I hope she wasn't in one of her moods. She can be temperamental! She asked if I wanted blowjob to be covered but opted for owo which was delivered well but could have been more sloppy and more attention to the balls. She didn't spend a great amount of time sucking before she rubbered me up and jumped on top. She enjoys riding and I've got hold of her ample D cups while she is grinding away.

Next I bend her over for some doggy, for her age it's a decent view and she can take a pounding. For the finale I get her to wank me off all over her tits. She cleans me up, I get dressed and tip toe out of her place and off I go satisfied with my overall nights work. At that price point great VFM you can't go wrong........Well actually you can. If she don't like you or the wind is blowing the wrong way then you are fucked.  :sarcastic: