Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOTSEXYBRAZILLIAN  (Read 1668 times)

Ombadsman

Hi guys,

Has anyone any experience of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

I'm kinda tempted but having trawled through a load of posts on various Izabellas and searched for her by Reos, her AW nick and number, I am none the wiser.

AW feedback doesn't look promising but she keeps appearing here so somebody out there must have seen her!

Thanks

OM

Offline shooter

Not seen her, but wary of her rates and being stung for extraaaa!

My "Punt-dar" is telling me to avoid, there are better options in Bristol at the moment...my punt-dar is usually reliable!

Ombadsman

Not seen her, but wary of her rates and being stung for extraaaa!

My "Punt-dar" is telling me to avoid, there are better options in Bristol at the moment...my punt-dar is usually reliable!

Better options? Who might they be (other than Soph)?

Offline rudolph hucker

Better options? Who might they be (other than Soph)?

Goddess Karolina, extensively reported on here.

Offline shooter

I have these  in my sights Ombadsman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ive seen Mona and Agnes, Mona used to be Naughty Petra - had one great punt with her and one mediocre punt.  She is very quiet and a bit submissive and there is an air of her not being into it at times, but worth a go IMHO
Agnes, older, quite chatty, saw her on an off day for her (which she admitted) but she has a great body and good reviews from others and provided a good service for me, and think it would have been better if she had been on form

Big Boobs Queen is new to Bristol and looks like she has a fabulous rack, just her pricing is a bit odd, 80/ half hour and 120 hour, why not £60 for 30 mins?

Leggy Roxanne looks good too, as does Karolina, as R Hucker says - hope that helps

By the way, just looked at HOTSEXYBRAZILLIAN photos - could well be a bloke, fake tits, big frame and big hands, and fucking expensive! - APPROACH WITH CARE!  :thumbsdown: :angry:

Ombadsman

Goddess Karolina, extensively reported on here.

Indeed she is excellent and I have reported my experiences with her on here. However I believe she is no longer in Bristol (at least not appearing on AW search at the moment).

I have these  in my sights Ombadsman

Ive seen Mona and Agnes, Mona used to be Naughty Petra - had one great punt with her and one mediocre punt.  She is very quiet and a bit submissive and there is an air of her not being into it at times, but worth a go IMHO
Agnes, older, quite chatty, saw her on an off day for her (which she admitted) but she has a great body and good reviews from others and provided a good service for me, and think it would have been better if she had been on form

Big Boobs Queen is new to Bristol and looks like she has a fabulous rack, just her pricing is a bit odd, 80/ half hour and 120 hour, why not £60 for 30 mins?

Leggy Roxanne looks good too, as does Karolina, as R Hucker says - hope that helps

By the way, just looked at HOTSEXYBRAZILLIAN photos - could well be a bloke, fake tits, big frame and big hands, and fucking expensive! - APPROACH WITH CARE!  :thumbsdown: :angry:

Being a lanky fucker Leggy Roxanne looks interesting but a quick search using her AW number not nickname reveals this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37641.msg509959;topicseen#msg509959 which I think you'll agree rules her out!    :thumbsdown:

Seen Mona before I think (hard to know given the frequent profile changes). If she is the one I think she is (huge disney-ish tattoo on her thigh?) then I wouldn't be back for a repeat. She was nice enough but can't say I had an awful lot of fun. Ofc I got the old too big for anal line   :thumbsdown:

Big Boobs Queen is a definite possibility. She has a good review on here and she ticks lots of boxes. I shall investigate further.   :thumbsup:

Agnes is definitely on my list but when I last tried to contact her I got no response to either texts or calls. This was before she was on holiday so that was not the reason for the lack of reply. I had just sort of given up on her for the time being.  :unknown:

So, thank you for your suggestions. A little food for thought   :)

OM

Ombadsman

I saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only last night. Will try and do a report later today when I have some time.

OM

Offline shooter

I saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only last night. Will try and do a report later today when I have some time.

OM

Look forward to the report-I called her yesterda-seems she is a working with Naughty Perra but not as a duo. Would be good to know if it was a positive exp...

mrwood120

Hi i had arrange a half hour incall with hotsexybrazilian tonight at 8.30 for £80. She then messaged me at 8 saying someone has booked for a hour so she can only do 9 but it will now cost me £120 for the half hour

i politely told her where to go