Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Flora - Allure, Birtley  (Read 2865 times)

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only

£90/45 mins

Comms

Via Allure, no problems as expected. I asked to change the time after I saw on Google Maps where the venue was, this was no problem.

Venue

House in Birtley. Very close to a school so likely a bit public and potentially parking problems when the school chucks out. At the time I got there it was perfectly acceptable (my original booking was for 3pm hence the change of time). Otherwise fine- clean and tidy and fit for purpose.

Appearance

Allure’s description seems accurate- I would say early 30’s, medium height dark brunette, 32Cs seems about right. Boobs were nice and shapely. Quite slim but not particularly toned, facially attractive IMO. She has a lovely little trimmed bush. The only thing which grated on me slightly was her voice- she has a southeast English accent (she said Kent) which I didn’t find very attractive.

The meet

Met by Flora behind the door in the usual style. I can’t actually remember what she was wearing, but I do remember following her lovely arse up the stairs. Got the finances sorted then a quick trip to the bathroom- we had a bit of a chuckle about the very odd glass bathroom door. Then lots of kissing (DFK) followed by OWO. Her technique was very nice. Then I offered RO which she accepted. She was clean and fresh and made the right noises, not over the top. Eventually on with the condom and into missionary followed by cowgirl in which position I came. A clean-up and a bit of a chat later and I left feeling satisfied.

Summary

A very nice meet. I liked Flora- she seemed a nice girl, and very much my type physically. I didn’t find her overly chatty unlike a previous reviewer; for me she just about had the balance right. I would definitely see her again if our availability aligned.

Offline abridgetofar

Offline williamshears

Thanks for the review! Seems like a great booking.