Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maybe why Cambridge is a wasteland  (Read 788 times)

Offline The_Grinder

Afternoon all, seems out lovely ladies aren't to keen on Cambridge, don't know why as is a decent area, much better than the likes of Peterborough and Bedford, maybe they want to charge too much, drop the costs and get more punters through the door

Taken for another place where the ladies talk....

Just left Cambridge oh my word never again. Was contacted by 5000 diff time wasters. In the end I went shopping instead of working because it was that bad. I know it’s known as a time waster place but this is taking the mic. Also the hotel was £300 for two nights to add insult to injury. This has been the worst month for me this year bad times.

I used to find Cambridge OK and the punters were less grim than Oxford, but it was bloody expensive and there were some proper wankers there too. I think I eventually learned that I don't do well in university places, especially the ones that think they're better than other university places.
(Maybe the wankers are wanking as you're too expensive)

Offline ProjectFun

Not sure its wise to insult those you have chosen to make  a living from.Would be interesting to see what her reviews are like,as maybe no one sees her as punters are picking up on the contempt  she holds for us, in a punt.

Offline The_Grinder

Not sure its wise to insult those you have chosen to make  a living from.Would be interesting to see what her reviews are like,as maybe no one sees her as punters are picking up on the contempt  she holds for us, in a punt.

This is from 2 different people, i know even in my line of work customers can be a bit of a pain but without them i'd have no income, some of these ladies need to remember this  :rolleyes:

Offline The_Grinder

Just to add, this is from 2 different WG
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 02:34:15 pm by The_Grinder »

Offline Alwayswhoreney

The SP’s I’ve met in Cambridge over the years have all expressed frustration at a disproportionate number of TWs and no shows.

And the academic classes can be snobby/pretentious AF, in my experience.

Combine that with high rental/hotel prices, and difficult parking , and I’m not really surprised some see it as a swerve, or get discouraged from returning.