Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous Vivica in Wolverhampton  (Read 2610 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Hummingbird

External Link/Members Only

Last minute booking.

Comms: Excellent. Arranged booking in 45 mins
Location: Block of Flats in Wolverhampton near Sainsbury. Free parking
Deed: £70 for 30 mins plus extra £10 for Prostate massage (in hindsight could have passed)
Venue: Flat that she shares with another girl who only does massage and HE + OW. Definitely the cleanest I have ever been in for punts. The bathroom was very clean too. I think they might live there.
Girl: Likely mid 50s. Nice natural boobs but saggy. Has good English skills and does have a friendly personality. Was wearing a nice body hugging dress. Smelled clean and nice.
Deed: OWO, Prostate massage, boob and hand job, mutual kissing and some LFK (I did not try DFK but didnt think she would have refused), finished in doggystyle (CIM is extra £20 so didn't bother). Showered and left in 25 mins.

Overall impression: Nice friendly attitude, tries to please, perhaps slightly on higher side when it comes to cost, good milf and a good plan B.
Negative: has a bit of a stomach ans boobs are sagging now but didn't bother me as it goes with the MILF next door fantasy.

Will.I go again: 50/50. Depends on what the alternate options are.

Offline Oracle17

How was her breath? I remember her being a great kisser but she tasted like cigarettes.

Offline Hummingbird

No smell of cigarette at all. I did notice a smoker's cough though.