Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Isabella - Earl's Court SW5 - Enthusiastic Latina with enhanced curves  (Read 1553 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940132) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
While she's now back home likely she will return in the New Year.

Booked Isabella based on her reviews, £200 for the hour which includes £20 for FK.  I'd say don't bother on the extra; lightest of LFK and limited lip kissing.
Location a decent enough flat very close to the station.

Isabella is a late 20s sexy brunette-blonde Mexican. Pretty and distinctive face with the birthmark and piercing blue eyes, which I loved.
Petite frame at 5'1" with tiny feet, but enhanced extra curvy body.  Nicely fitted DDs (or larger) and a big curvy butt sitting on naturally lush thighs.
Something mesmerising about a sensually moving girl with curvy frame and had me hooked the second the door opened. Pictures don't do her justice, assuming you like the curvy look.

Clearly an ex-stripper straight into a sexy dance for me, before paperwork :thumbsup: Seems to enjoy the job, and her fun persona shone through (even without full kissing).
After enjoying the show with her grinding all over me as I pawed her body, rubber fetched for OW.
Lots of eye contact and variation in her moves, whole body used to tease and titillate me, as she sucked me off. Final deep gag before she suggested we fucked.

Slightly extravagant mounting for me to enjoy before easing into sitting doggy. Damn she felt good and a great view with lots to grab hold of.
Couldn't resist getting into standing doggy and fucking her hard, bringing out the sexy Spanish vocals :D Popped in the bag.

Intra round chat and massage before I dove in for some RO. Great tasting pussy, and got her to a perhaps rather rapid finish, but with body shudders and wet patch.
Bout of OW before we ran through reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, mish, sitting doggy, standing doggy, doggy and prone. After my earlier quick finish eager to enjoy her body in every way possible :dance:
Gives the impression she loves it too, eager for me to grab her, and with lots of vocals. Made me feel great and a bumper exhausted finish. I certainly slept well that night!

Should point out there was an alarm a little before the finish, but no impediment to letting me continue fucking her.
Had a nice time with Isabella, a naughty pneumatic Latina, who was a joy to play with.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 9/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 39/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 09:21:45 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline gurds

Link External Link/Members Only
While she's now back home likely she will return in the New Year.

Booked Isabella based on her reviews, £200 for the hour

which includes £20 for FK.  I'd say don't bother on the extra; lightest of LFK and limited lip kissing.
Location a decent enough flat very close to the station.

Isabella is a late 20s sexy brunette-blonde Mexican. Pretty and distinctive face with the birthmark and piercing blue eyes, which I loved.
Petite frame at 5'1" with tiny feet, but enhanced extra curvy body.  Nicely fitted DDs (or larger) and a big curvy butt sitting on naturally lush thighs.
Something mesmerising about a sensually moving girl with curvy frame and had me hooked the second the door opened. Pictures don't do her justice, assuming you like the curvy look.

Clearly an ex-stripper straight into a sexy dance for me, before paperwork :thumbsup: Seems to enjoy the job, and her fun persona shone through (even without full kissing).
After enjoying the show with her grinding all over me as I pawed her body, rubber fetched for OW.
Lots of eye contact and variation in her moves, whole body used to tease and titillate me, as she sucked me off. Final deep gag before she suggested we fucked.

Slightly extravagant mounting for me to enjoy before easing into sitting doggy. Damn she felt good and a great view with lots to grab hold of.
Couldn't resist getting into standing doggy and fucking her hard, bringing out the sexy Spanish vocals :D Popped in the bag.

Intra round chat and massage before I dove in for some RO. Great tasting pussy, and got her to a perhaps rather rapid finish, but with body shudders and wet patch.
Bout of OW before we ran through reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, mish, sitting doggy, standing doggy, doggy and prone. After my earlier quick finish eager to enjoy her body in every way possible :dance:
Gives the impression she loves it too, eager for me to grab her, and with lots of vocals. Made me feel great and a bumper exhausted finish. I certainly slept well that night!

Should point out there was an alarm a little before the finish, but no impediment to letting me continue fucking her.
Had a nice time with Isabella, a naughty pneumatic Latina, who was a joy to play with.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 9/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 39/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

She is nice, incredible ass. You just have to be careful not to use up a lot of her lube as she requires special lube which is not easy for her to get hold of.