Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie - Clapham Junction / Wandsworth  (Read 1180 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline DiscreetDesires9

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Date: 2nd Sep 2023

Comms: SMS (quite fast response)

Where: Wandsworth, not so close to the station

Girl: Just like her pics, her face is a 5 but the tits are big and amazing.

Price: 1hr @ £120

I've seen a lot of positive reviews of her I decided to take the punt. it helped that she was not such a long distance away.
So I was looking for a massage as I was feeling too tired to put any effort into anything else and just wanted someone else to do all the work as I mentioned above she's received a lot of positive reviews so it made sense to choose her. Anyway, I arrived and there was ample parking space (maybe due to the time I arrived). She came down and ushered me up to her flat which was nice and clean. the girl herself was very polite and overall had a good vibe. once I got into her room she made a polite convo and asked me to lay down on her bed, she stripped off and started to give me a massage, the massage was soft and gentle and could have been better. the highlight was when she massaged me with her massive tits. after a while of this massage, she asked me to flip over and got ontop to ride, this part was very mechanical as she didn't speak or make any sound let alone make eye contact which is why I've put it as a neutral review. she did mention she had been seeing people non stop all day and was probably exhausted as a result so i won't hold anything against her. I'm sure if I see her again it will be as positive as all other punters have reviewed.

Offline Akleom

She is über mechanical, very very business like and clinical. I guess its her way of not getting engaged in what she does and just delivers a pure service. I find it detracts from the experience but perhaps she has grown weary. I just find her natural chest outrageous and somewhat compensates for this crucial flaw.

Offline sparkus

She is über mechanical, very very business like and clinical. I guess its her way of not getting engaged in what she does and just delivers a pure service. I find it detracts from the experience but perhaps she has grown weary. I just find her natural chest outrageous and somewhat compensates for this crucial flaw.

Same here.  I've never done FS with her and must right this historical wrong.
I don't find her facially attractive at all and her cold manner leaves a lot to be desired *but* that chest is a LOT and it is very desirable.