Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE - Polish / Hungarian / Czech / Ukranian Girls  (Read 3250 times)

Offline newbie2014

Gents,

I was wondering if there is any info on which countries do most EE girls go and work in recent years. The quality of Polish and Hungarian girls for example has gone down rapidly over the past 5 years. I understand the UK / London may not be as attractive to them as it once was, which countries do you know have now replaced UK / London in terms of quality and price of EE girls? I saw a French site where there were a lot of stunners advertising there, the price is around 250 to 300 euros average for an hour. It's a lot but I am considering of seeing one of these girls when I'm going to Paris for work.

I am personally very fond of the slavic look and would appreciate if anyone could share some info here.

Thank you.

Offline alabama1

There are several threads of a similar nature to this on here, i'm sure we don't need another one. I am tired of repeating my advice on them to be honest.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 07:34:45 am by alabama1 »

Offline Colston36

Gents,

I was wondering if there is any info on which countries do most EE girls go and work in recent years. The quality of Polish and Hungarian girls for example has gone down rapidly over the past 5 years. I understand the UK / London may not be as attractive to them as it once was, which countries do you know have now replaced UK / London in terms of quality and price of EE girls? I saw a French site where there were a lot of stunners advertising there, the price is around 250 to 300 euros average for an hour. It's a lot but I am considering of seeing one of these girls when I'm going to Paris for work.

I am personally very fond of the slavic look and would appreciate if anyone could share some info here.

Thank you.

This is a ludicrous request. It is inconceivable that anyone could compile meaningful information about the quality and price of hundreds of EE girls. You'd need a small army of dedicated lechers with limitless funds and stamina fucking their way round Europe

Offline scutty brown

For western Europe statistics show the main target destinations for EE girls are Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Netherlands in no particular order. Essentially the richer the country, the bigger the sex market, and the bigger the interest of the pimps.
Naturally there's a big question over whether you can trust the statistics for what is a partly illegal trade, in reality you can't.

Offline vindici

Gents,

Thank you.

Just go to the source.

There is a very active and cheap Punting scene in Poland, Warsaw and Krakow are your best bets. Poles are pretty conservative and you'll have a more difficult time arranging anything elsewhere unless you have contacts and or speak the lingo. Speaking Russian will enable punts with Ukrainians there, however Poles, not so much.

Hungary is also fine to visit for purely punting, and you'll get a reasonable bang for buck due to their inflation problems.

If you are a big risk taker, the Punting scene in Kyiv is very much alive and kicking, I would not encourage anyone to travel to a warzone for Punting, but will point out, that it is an option.

Offline zxc

Offline DastardlyDick

Bear in mind that prostitution is actually Illegal in France, with a Fine of up to €3750 if caught purchasing sexual services
Whether this is actually enforced, I don't know  :unknown:.

Offline naughtyboy

Just go to the source.

There is a very active and cheap Punting scene in Poland, Warsaw and Krakow are your best bets. Poles are pretty conservative and you'll have a more difficult time arranging anything elsewhere unless you have contacts and or speak the lingo. Speaking Russian will enable punts with Ukrainians there, however Poles, not so much.

Hungary is also fine to visit for purely punting, and you'll get a reasonable bang for buck due to their inflation problems.

If you are a big risk taker, the Punting scene in Kyiv is very much alive and kicking, I would not encourage anyone to travel to a warzone for Punting, but will point out, that it is an option.

Which websites do you use for Warsaw and Kyiv and Budapest?
Banned reason: tick tock
Banned by: Head1

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Which websites do you use for Warsaw and Kyiv and Budapest?
Just to remind you, reviews are part of the membership
I’m aware you’re not in the uk a lot, it doesn’t excuse you from the site rules though

Offline petermisc

Do not forget Prague.
Whilst Prague is still a reasonable punting destination (although nowhere near what it used to be), most of the best SPs in Prague are imports.