Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nicola xxx - Cheltenham  (Read 1035 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7127627) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline JohnDower

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins

I don't seem to be doing very well for decent punts in Cheltenham.

The flat was an Airbnb type affair near the lower high street pretty discreet. OK comms, clearly not the lady running the comms part though which she freely admitted when I turned up. Polish girl of late 20s, mousey brown hair, large tits, quite chunky, not bad looking either.

Sadly it was all down hill from there onwards. She knelt in front of me gave the old man literally half a dozen tugs and about 30s of OWO, then was getting the johnny out trying to put it on my not even erect cock and asking me to fuck her over the bed. I pointed out that she needed to do a bit more work on the old fella before he was in the mood (by now the brain had worked out how well this was going to end). So onto the bed for another couple of minutes of beating me off and then still trying to put a johnny on a semi hard knob. She's again asking me to fuck her but I am pointing out the old man needs to be a bit harder really. She then starts complaining her arm hurts so can't do it, in the end I ended up wanking myself off.