Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tessa Miss69 Paddington  (Read 1772 times)

8 review(s) for Tessa Thai (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline kage21

Hello All,

Had a good few sessions last month on my trip to London. Will list out as many as I can here..

Miss69.. One of the new agencies, for me at least that's popped up and ive been wanting to try it out for a while.. Lots of the reviews have been posted about several girls and it seemed very tempting, and the girls sounded and looked great..

Comms - Very efficient, better than ive seen in many other agencies.. Easy to get in touch with, replied on text immediately and booking without any issues. Did a 30 min session and paid 20 extra for 2 pops.. not sure if its normal or what but I was happy.. 120 in total.

Location - 5-10 mins walk from Paddington station, a little off from the door number given but got there eventually.. quite a few stairs in a confusing manner.. but once in the room all good. Nice spacious room, with a big fan and bathroom inside which is always good, so you do not have to get out in the hallway.

Girl - Tessa was very cute and petite. Had a very well toned body, better than what was seen in the photos. Face was cute but definitely brushed in the photos but cute nonetheless. I took a quick rinse of a shower and got into the business. Good DFK standing while straight out of the shower. Got down to owo and did a good job slurping away and with no complaints carried on.. I wanted to go twice and for this wanted to get done with the first pop in 10 mins so got onto it and straight only CG where she rode well and into reverse as well. Then went into doggy and she could take a good pounding for me to pop in the rubber.
ROund 2 was after 5 mins of basic chitchat of where she's from, how long in the uk etc.. she started doing a feather touch massage and then got kissing along... put little John into her mouth till he grew big and had a little owo, once he was happy she put the rubber on and started riding hard and bouncing a good amount. After this back to two for the final stretch, and since it was a short time frame, moved onto dfk and me playing with her and her giving HR and when I was about to pop put her mouth on for CIM.

Great experience, for 120 especially! girl was a 6/7 on 10 so no complaints..

Will surely re-visit or maybe try the other girls next time

External Link/Members Only

Offline Veinspulser

20 extra for second pop is not on the profile or I missed it, otherwise - dodgy...

Offline kage21

It's not.. But since I was in a 30 min session which is usually 1 pop, and I wanted to go for 2 she checked her phone and told me that's the price..