Author Topic: Amsterdam Weekend Trip  (Read 11325 times)

Offline speedygonzal

I just want to share my recent experience in Amsterdam. After reading a post not long ago saying that these days the girls wanted 100 euros for a quickie, my expectations were not very high.

After walking around midday through the red district near the central station and seeing little movement, I decided to do a little research and discovered something that I had no idea there was and that is that there is another small red light district at “Ruysdaelkade 139, 1072 AR” nice thing is with Very few tourists around and relatively quiet area. and many more girls to choose.

I arrived around 1pm and about 8 windows were already working. of which some 2 were about 10/10 and some 3 were 8/10 but the latter were very nice and encouraging me to be with them.

I made a mistake by choosing one of the most beautiful ones that was more focus on her phone than what was happening outside. She quote me 50 euros for 20minutes. which I accepted and we went inside. There were about 4 very clean rooms.

The girld end up been a Romanian that has been living in the netherlands for 4 years, I wanted to start by kissing her tits but she moved away a little and said that's extra. For 50 it is only blowjob and fucking.  :dash: 

The blowjob was great little hand looking straight in to my eyes, lot of saliva with some little deepthroat here and there, sex was nothing out of this world. We ended up doing: BJ, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Missionary and them she finished me off with a handjob. at about 21 minutes mark I was out.

The next day I revisited the place but this time I choose an 8/10 Latina from Colombia which was at least very sexy and the sex was slightly more passionate and allowed me to kiss and suck her tits for the same 50 euros  :yahoo:




Offline RobbieBig

Thanks for the review, I’m over here at the mo so very useful intel

Online Happyhumper

I’m heading out next weekend for a few days, thinking about getting the train to den hauge to check out there RLD

Offline ik8133

In total, there used to be three red light districts in Amsterdam, not sure if this is still case as it was pre Covid I was last there. 

Offline chris44

Thanks for the review, visited Ghent and Antwerp this year. Next trip will be here and Den Haag i think.

Offline Iz88

Apart from the dying breed of choices at De Wallen, where else is the RLD around Amsterdam area? heard that they are moving the whole thing to a newer place..

Offline covertlook

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Apart from the dying breed of choices at De Wallen, where else is the RLD around Amsterdam area? heard that they are moving the whole thing to a newer place..

There is De Wallen - Hellingly busy on z weekend,  with a one- way traffic system enforced for pedestrians, Singel (top end of singel canal) and De pijp ( down the canal from the Reichmuseum).
Banned reason: No reviews since 2018, hello ?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CardiffCentral

I first went to Amsterdam back in the early noughties, so a good two decades ago, and I swear it was 50 Euros for around 20mins even back then!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 04:29:17 pm by CardiffCentral »

Offline Iz88

I first went to Amsterdam back in the early noughties, so a good two decades ago, and I swear it was 50 Euros for around 20mins even back then!

yup first visited dam in 2010.. prices were just pukka..! 50 euro for 20 mins and would have a bout 3/4 in between smoke breaks..! been dam at least 1x a year pre/post covid. visited den haag and rotterdam, but havent had the chance to try. may do soon though

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

For a few moments I thought the OP had discovered a new RLD area of Amsterdam with "Ruysdaelkade 139, 1072 AR" address but it's actually De Pijp. I've just never seen the actual street name before :lol:

Seems like this thread has attracted people fairly new to the Amsterdam RLD experience so I can only add my experiences and highly recommend going to the 118 Private House (privehuis) if you want to punt.
- More discreet than most of the windows
- Usually several to a dozen women to choose from
- Service and price will be better value for money than 99% of the window girls
External Link/Members Only

It's actually near De Pijp so browsing the De Pijp windows can be a nice warm up before visiting.

From my last visit earlier this year (2023) the RLD is on the decline. Previous visits in 2013,2014,2015,2016,2020 there's less and less windows. In fact De Pijp RLD used to be the 'local RLD' - Dutch WGs for Dutch men but last several years its usually latinas and eastern europeans just like the other areas.

The main RLD in De Wallen has the hottest WGs but the worst service. I would avoid but if you really want to experience it then avoid punting on a friday or saturday when the footfall is high as you are more likely going to rushed in and out for max cost.

Oude Nieuwstraat is a more discreet RLD but less quality. It's hidden away from busy streets and the only people there will be other punters if anyone at all. There's more windows on nearby Spuistraat which is a bit busier but the windows here are getting less and less with every visit.

If you are curious about other RLD Windows then here's my quick guide:

Haarlem RLD - 5/10
- Visited 2014, 2016, 2020 if you are looking for a discreet & safe RLD then this is your place although can only imagine how better it was in the 00's and 90's. Not much variety but had decent service here from the small sample of WGs.

Leeurwarden RLD - 2/10
- Visited Jan 2020, some of the ugliest WGs I've ever seen and area felt unsafe especially at night.

Groningen RLD - 4/10
- Visited Jan 2020, one strip of windows, WGs a little better standard but not by much. Lovely City however, very clean, safe and student vibe.

Alkmaar RLD - 7/10
- Visited 2016, windows on the street and in buildings with a high standard and had one of the best punts here although what its like now post-covid who knows!

Den Haag RLD - 5/10
- Visited 2015,2017 - Both areas didn't feel that safe at night although had a lot of variety of WGs here.

Antwerp - 8/10
- Visited 2020, 2023 - The best RLD/Window set up in Europe IMHO. High variety of WGs, felt safe at day and night.

Brussels - 1/10
- Visited 2023 and wish I hadn't. Have your head on 360 swivel if visiting in day time and if you are visiting at night, good luck!

Hamburg - 3/10
- Visited 2019, just one steet of windows gated at each end from the public so feels a bit more discreet than usual. Decent variety but just got bad vibes and didnt punt. Expect to be hustled from EE street girls at either end too.

Offline Iz88

I just got back from a quick amsterdam getaway..

can report that the RLD has been reduced by more than half (almost all of the side of Oudezijds Voorburgwal 196 is empty and replaced with normal shops)

De Wallen - still has some potential EE hotties, but most carry a snobby attitude about them. Theres around 20 windows open from the afternoon and around 40 windows in the evening.

Lots of empty for rent spaces and its just populated by tourists who just gawk and ponder about, which makes it difficult for any punting to happen as you are surrounded by the crowd eavesdropping on your conversation with the WG (awkward!)

De Pijp - not many windows as such and the WG were far from impressive.

Singel - did not see any working.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Likes: 29
  •  
  • Reviews: 31
I first went to Amsterdam back in the early noughties, so a good two decades ago, and I swear it was 50 Euros for around 20mins even back then!

It used to be 50 guilders for 20 mins then when the Euro came in it became 50 euros.

A huge price rise as the exchange rate in 2000 was over 3 guilders to the pound. When the euro was first launched it was 1.6 to the £!!

Offline kal77uk

I just got back from a quick amsterdam getaway..

can report that the RLD has been reduced by more than half (almost all of the side of Oudezijds Voorburgwal 196 is empty and replaced with normal shops)

De Wallen - still has some potential EE hotties, but most carry a snobby attitude about them. Theres around 20 windows open from the afternoon and around 40 windows in the evening.

Lots of empty for rent spaces and its just populated by tourists who just gawk and ponder about, which makes it difficult for any punting to happen as you are surrounded by the crowd eavesdropping on your conversation with the WG (awkward!)

De Pijp - not many windows as such and the WG were far from impressive.

Singel - did not see any working.

I was there 20-23 Dec - can back up everything you claimed. Main bit deWallen is a graveyard in the daytime. Singel nothing much too see, DePijp the same. Whoever says it is stronger than ever is wrong. They might as well move the RLD now and not waste time until 2031.

Offline babayaga69

I was there 20-23 Dec - can back up everything you claimed. Main bit deWallen is a graveyard in the daytime. Singel nothing much too see, DePijp the same. Whoever says it is stronger than ever is wrong. They might as well move the RLD now and not waste time until 2031.

Possibly due to near the Xmas period? Seem quite different to how OP described in October.

Offline Iz88

Quick breakdown of Amsterdam/DenHag/Antwerp

De Wallen - same old spiel. WAAY to many tourists gawking that the girls, its just not as fun anymore with the influx of crowd making it difficult to move around. Saw some hottie Czech girls near the top of De Wallen, all looking like the Czech Kardashians and was quoted 100 for OWO and FS but not sure if there were extras. Granted it was summer holidays AND the weekend but definitely see why RLD will be moved out of town.. and im all for it!

Den Haag - much quieter with a few decent choices, average around 6/10. Went with a few mates and he managed to locked up a 7.5/10 Romanian for 50 euros 20 mins. Good on him. Definitely the best looker there

Antwerp - hit and miss. not sure if the time we were there (5-7pm) was the best time for it, but the later on it went the more windows filled up with skinny young hotties, presumably from Romania. Tried to walk up to the best looking girl there and was straight away met with resistance and a loud NO. Never experienced a WG not wanting money so we move. Got couple of qoutes from different birds one saying 50 the other 100.

Offline ShadowProclamation

I was staying in the Netherlands, on holiday, but checked out a few RLDs whilst I was there. I have discussed Den Haag and Amsterdam on other threads.

The last RLD I visited, was in Groningen, on my final full day in the Netherlands. By this point, I was developing an urge to scratch an itch. I had a final Viagra left, so thought what the heck and necked it after a Burger King at the station. I soon found Nieuwstad, about 3pm. Again there were very few ladies working and most were old. However, one young Latina in glasses and black stockings looked very appetising. I went for a walk through the town square, waiting for the blue pill to kick in. However, it began to rain, which started to come on heavy. I made my way back to the RLD and the curtain for the Latina lady was drawn. She had either clocked off for the day or was otherwise engaged. I admitted defeat and returned to the station.

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

I was staying in the Netherlands, on holiday, but checked out a few RLDs whilst I was there. I have discussed Den Haag and Amsterdam on other threads.

The last RLD I visited, was in Groningen, on my final full day in the Netherlands. By this point, I was developing an urge to scratch an itch. I had a final Viagra left, so thought what the heck and necked it after a Burger King at the station. I soon found Nieuwstad, about 3pm. Again there were very few ladies working and most were old. However, one young Latina in glasses and black stockings looked very appetising. I went for a walk through the town square, waiting for the blue pill to kick in. However, it began to rain, which started to come on heavy. I made my way back to the RLD and the curtain for the Latina lady was drawn. She had either clocked off for the day or was otherwise engaged. I admitted defeat and returned to the station.

Been to Groningen a few times and it is probably the most underwhelming RLD I've been to although always felt very safe which is the opposite for Leeuwarden!