Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin sexy Guildford  (Read 1195 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only

1hr £140

Not my usual neck of the woods and I had done some homework, wanted to see a Thai but most reviews weren't great. Spotted Maylin and she looked fit as, also accompanied by great reviews.

Booked a time and set off. Whilst in transit got a text to delay by 15 mins. Not to much of a problem.
Location is near the train station with plenty of parking.

Give instructions to the flat. I was met by Maylin behind the door. She is a stunning girl, one of the best looking WGs I've seen.
Facially very attractive
Early 30's I would say
5'3 ish
Decent pair of natural tit's with bullet nipples.
Great arse.
Slight baby tummy but nothing off putting.
Tanned olive skin, very similar to a Thai. .
Overall great looking girl

Onto the action. Started with some very good OWO. She's got a great technique, at one point she had little S down her throat and was licking my balls at the same time, a first and it was quality.
Moved on to 69,nice clean shaven. Then moved onto RCG, CG and doggy.
All positions great, RGC her body looked great, CG she had a great technique of putting her knees outside my legs but her feet in between my legs, made a huge difference.
Filled the bag in doggy.

She asked if I wanted a massage, agreed a quick 10 minute and that I wanted another pop. No issue for her.
Massage was half decent to be fair.

Round 2 and she started OWO again to get some life into little S. Then moved onto CG, doggy and mish to finish. I was struggling for the 2nd pop but she wasn't going to let me leave until it happened.

Great attitude
Stunning girl
Glad she doesn't live closer, I would be skint.

S