Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Girl Salisbury - Far from it  (Read 1227 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7071419) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline ghostrider

External Link/Members Only

Called her today for a meet. She text me the postcode and asked me to ring her when I'm on said the street.
I arrived before the agreed time and called to say I was nearby.  She gave me the door number,  the door opened and I was greeted by a small, fat lady. OMG, nothing like the pics at all and there was another munter with her.

I turned around and left the building,  no way was I wasting my sheckles on a minger.

Offline scutty brown

you're getting your shekels and shackles mixed up

Offline ghostrider

Online pythago

Her profile states: "What you see is what you get!!!!!"
Readers might want to interpret this as "What you see in the profile...", or after reading your review "What you see when you walk in...:bomb:
Congrats on walking!

Offline Stevelondon

Yep agree…… good on you turning and walking.
I’m always a tad sceptical when I see gallery pics like those used on the profile……. Especially at those prices too.

Offline SayLess

ghostrider, let me ask you one question: when she opened the door, were you stunned?  :D

Offline JimmySW

I have added the location to the title, if it wasn't in Salisbury let me know!

Offline southcoastpunter

and i have moved it to the South West board as Salisbury is in Wiltshire - SW not SE. again if it wasn't in Salisbury we can correct it.

Offline ghostrider

It is Salisbury,  sorry. Salisbury is a bit of a strange one area wise.

Thanks