Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia  (Read 2027 times)

taffdan

I am really tempted by this young lady, has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her for one of her "dinner dates"

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

£400 for a first meet? Are you shitting me?

Carry on if you want but not for me. Imagine if it turns out that she is one of those people you just want to punch in the face as soon as they open their mouth?

Offline cunnyhunt

A crock of shit profile.

You have to book a 3 hour £400 Dinner date before she will agree to see you.

:crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

But a 3 hour GFE is "only" £350

So the stupid pro$$ie wants £50 more to eat the food you have to pay for.  :thumbsdown:

What tempts you about this profile taffdan.?

SirFukedDaLot

Not worth the bother.. and at that price.. maybe she is delusional.

JV547845

It's hard to feel sorry for her social anxiety when she's asking for £400 for a first date - I imagine that would take care of a lot of peope's nerves.  Is all her feedback for her camming?  She's on my freeview list anyway the next one I get just to piss her off.

taffdan

A crock of shit profile.

You have to book a 3 hour £400 Dinner date before she will agree to see you.

:crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

But a 3 hour GFE is "only" £350

So the stupid pro$$ie wants £50 more to eat the food you have to pay for.  :thumbsdown:[\quote]

What tempts you about this profile taffdan.?

What tempts me is she looks hot as fuck, and here feed back for cam work is awesome.

I accept the "first meet" price and scenario is unusual, but reading between the lines suspect she may have had a "bad experience" and this her way of making sure it does not happen again.

Without trying to sound a knob, the initial fee is not a big issue for me, although I still value each pound, and after this "first meet" the 120 is VFM IMO if she is anywhere near as good in the flesh as she appears to be on cam.

However if she turns out to be a waste of time I will curse myself for an eon and have to retire to a monastory for the rest of my natural, so naturally I was hoping I may of gotten some actual feedback off someone who has punted with her to avoid this.

Still tempted through....  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 06:10:50 am by taffdan »

taffdan

SirFrank

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. That's a fucking remortgage job.

taffdan

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. That's a fucking remortgage job.

:lol: don't beat about the bush SF say what you really mean.

keep them coming.... of course you could by a street for that in the  valleys.

As I said been MIA for quite a while so saving my pennies, no regrets my end I assure you. ;)

SirFrank

:lol: don't beat about the bush SF say what you really mean.

keep them coming.... of course you could by a street for that in the  valleys.

As I said been MIA for quite a while so saving my pennies, no regrets my end I assure you. ;)

Hey as long as you enjoyed that's all that matters. Did you fuck her while she was wearing her converse? Always had a thing for converse since I saw gianna michaels bring gunned while wearing hers

taffdan

Hey as long as you enjoyed that's all that matters. Did you fuck her while she was wearing her converse? Always had a thing for converse since I saw gianna michaels bring gunned while wearing hers

Not this time SF but I saw the same flik so definitely next time :rolleyes: