Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Typical romanian cunts....I trolled em....Alperton West London  (Read 3884 times)

1 review(s) for sexxy hot judyt (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle1

A few weeks ago i was looking for a punt and came on here but didnt see anything interesting. I wanted a small punt before a heavy night out as i lose money when i go for a epic binge fest. I spent 2 weeks trying to find the profiles on AW but had no luck, finally found it with a bit of pointing out. Looks nothing like the ones we saw.

I ended up in a pub in Alperton West London, not far from Harrow or Wembley. I met an old punting buddy iv not seen in a while he had a few mates with him. We starting talking about our old days when we would go on a double punt together at random WG-houses then compare the birds later at the pub. Eurika....moment.

On of the guys said he knows a place around the corner thats good. After a few more drinks 3 of us head off stagering up the road to this house. Now i wasnt drunk but certainly tipsy.

Typical nasty flat in a shitty cul de sac. No fucking lights in th entrance, pitch black, get buzzed in and walk upstairs to the flat. One bird opens the Door. typical Romanian skank in a trakie. I made my mind up instantly. No!!!!

We get let in and get shown 2 girls. Now they wasnt happy to let 3 guys in. all 3 of us were pretty big too. I said i wasnt intrested and just wanted to sit around whilst the others did their shit. the 3rd guy was told to leave as he was too drunk. he just left as he lived not far from here. My friend picked one ugly munter, whilst i say in their living room.

The place was a shithole. Stank and looked like shit. i had a peek in the bedroom, nasty carpet with filthy floor and bed.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This was one of the skanks there. she looked nothing like this pic. she was the one my friend opted for. the other girl was like a size 18 monster. lets not go there.

I sat on the sofa smoking a cig. After like 5 min another knock on the door, it wasnt a punter but Sergie. He comes in the living room and stands not far from me with his arms crossed. skinny little shit around 20 years old wearing glasses. Fuck that shit i dont take shit off no one. iv had plenty of fights with pimps in the past and had my head kicked in many times. I stood up and towered above the shit, if he said anything id of hit him. pusshole didnt say a thing. He made a quick phone call. i knew it was time to leave soon.

finished my cig. Asked sergie to knock on the room to tell me friend to leave. Turns out he was done anyways. We both just walked away and headed to the train station down the road to hit central. All this coz of a shitty recommendation from a friend of a friend who i met in a pub lol. 4/5 years ago it was fine hitting a random house after a night out. we had fun and it was jokes. Now its fucked.

Seriously avoid these cunts. Not even sure what price he paid or what he got but he wasnt too happy about it and i didnt press him as i was pissed off with sergie and his BS. Avoid Avoid Avoid. the skank i posted about looked nothing like her picture. Had nasty teeth and dressed like shit. Who the fuck operates in a Trakie and flip flops.

cockneybstrd

I ve got to ask were you or any of your 'mates' wearing a big pony Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt

As you sound like the kinda of 'geezer' who would.....

Anyway thanks for the info. Not really my scene but I am sure the info will be of use for those that operate in the low end of the euro market in North West London.

Offline Rickrabbit

Profile says she is Hungarian...  :unknown:

JamesHey

I don't see where you trolled them.

yorkshire123

Fucking hell Turtle you sound like a right handy geezer?
If you don't mind me asking, whats your current body fat percentage, I'm guessing circa 12%  :unknown:

Offline PatrickCarnes

I don't see where you trolled them.

Sounds like he was looking for trouble where there wasn't any.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Profile says she is Hungarian...  :unknown:

That's true, but wondering whether she's Hungarian of Romanian Descent and that's what the OP
was alluding to?

Online finn5555

Fucking hell Turtle your a right hard bastard no way am I going to upset you  :cry:

Offline akauya

If you don't mind me asking, whats your current body fat percentage, I'm guessing circa 12%  :unknown:

That's exactly what popped into my head when I read the OP - hard man indeed  :rolleyes:

Offline blue

Turtle sounds like a right hard nut; wonder if he's proficient in MMA   :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

I reckon Turtle is Hillingdon Petes little brother

charming_red

I sat on the sofa smoking a cig. After like 5 min another knock on the door, it wasnt a punter but Sergie. He comes in the living room and stands not far from me with his arms crossed. skinny little shit around 20 years old wearing glasses. Fuck that shit i dont take shit off no one. iv had plenty of fights with pimps in the past and had my head kicked in many times. I stood up and towered above the shit, if he said anything id of hit him. pusshole didnt say a thing. He made a quick phone call. i knew it was time to leave soon.

finished my cig. Asked sergie to knock on the room to tell me friend to leave. Turns out he was done anyways. We both just walked away and headed to the train station down the road to hit central. All this coz of a shitty recommendation from a friend of a friend who i met in a pub lol. 4/5 years ago it was fine hitting a random house after a night out. we had fun and it was jokes. Now its fucked.

Seriously avoid these cunts. Not even sure what price he paid or what he got but he wasnt too happy about it and i didnt press him as i was pissed off with sergie and his BS. Avoid Avoid Avoid. the skank i posted about looked nothing like her picture. Had nasty teeth and dressed like shit. Who the fuck operates in a Trakie and flip flops.

Hold on a sec, did I miss something, what happened with Sergie? Why were you pissed off with him? You said he didn't say a thing.

Offline Wowgeek

iv had plenty of fights with pimps in the past and had my head kicked in many times.

Doesn't sound as if fighting pimps is a very successful strategy then, does it?  :wackogirl:

Offline Turtle1

I ve got to ask were you or any of your 'mates' wearing a big pony Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt

As you sound like the kinda of 'geezer' who would.....

Anyway thanks for the info. Not really my scene but I am sure the info will be of use for those that operate in the low end of the euro market in North West London.

funny you should say that. i used to wear them a lot. iv stopped over the last few year as every Tom, Dick and Harry started to wear it.

Offline Turtle1

Used to around 10 but iv let my self go last 6 months and im probably around the 16-18 mark.

Offline Turtle1

That's exactly what popped into my head when I read the OP - hard man indeed  :rolleyes:

Im a lover not a fighter but i get fobbed off when someones trying to rob me blind and maybe a bit to full of myself after iv had a drink......

Offline Turtle1

Hold on a sec, did I miss something, what happened with Sergie? Why were you pissed off with him? You said he didn't say a thing.

No he didnt actually speak to me but the intimidation aspect of it seemed to of push my buttons. whilst sitting down and having a guy walk upto you and folding his hands less then 2 feet away is a clear intimidation attempt of some sort but he was some puny kid no older than 20.  He made a phone call to someone and was clearly talking about us, i didnt want to hang around to see if a group of guys turn up. I really didnt fancy being stabbed. Would of been a downer on my night out.

Besides that i wasnt being rude or disrespectful to them, considering the third guy was told to leave for being too drunk. he left without a fuss. If i was a smaller guy i wouldn't of been surprised if he even asked me for money for wasting their time or some other shit.

tonysoprano

Who is this 'Sergei' character whose name I keep seeing on various threads connected to EE women?

Offline punk

Who is this 'Sergei' character whose name I keep seeing on various threads connected to EE women?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline laidbackasiandude

Or possible alternatives to Sergei......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36648.msg498749;topicseen#msg498749

tonysoprano

Ahh it's all becoming clear now.. :dance:

The only pimp I've ever actually met was called Eddie and he was Albanian. Funny guy actually, he seemed to think pimping was a great life and was rather proud of himself and his mates for doing it. He also hooked me up with a fantastic young Romanian girl I had a great time fucking until Eddie decided to ship her off to work elsewhere.
She was sexy as fuck but also spoiled it for me as I then started to try other Romanians only to find they were mostly a bunch of money-stealing gypsy cunts who were about as sexy as the average bag-lady. Eddie has a lot to answer for.. :D

Offline Matium

Sergei is UKP's generic name for an East European pimp, just as Winston is a generic name for a black pimp.

nova painted floozie

Sergei is UKP's generic name for an East European pimp, just as Winston is a generic name for a black pimp.

Don't forget Abdul!