Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: schooliej - In call Stevenage  (Read 1822 times)

15 review(s) for _BabeBella (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tonyleung

Quick review - If I miss anything ask and I'll try to answer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to visit schooliej as her profile looked good to me (and thanks for previous review by Bigus Dickus)
Time is a real consideration for me when punting, as well as getting what I want as opposed to what the WG is prepared to deliver.  She might be considered pricey - but her availabilty is good, for example some well some reviewed service providers only work mon-Fri, so it's a bit tricky for a wage-slave to sample what's on offer. (I've met PlatX Cindy once, boy taking the Friday off was so worth it!)

Schooliej delivered all services I wanted with enthuasim.

I met her at a flat in Stevenage - Sunday Incall - and comms were fine. I was early and saw her parking up - dead cute, very girl next door.
Schooliej met me in school uniform and I forgot about role play and got to grips with her kissing (gentle FK with tongue) BJ,OWO, 69. Lovely. It's great to have an english speaking WG and I explained I wanted the speed bump position - my fave.
(I can't be arsed trying to explain things to WG's with bad english)
Into speed bump ,I just went for it and had a massive orgasm - this took all of 30 seconds - but I was buzzing for ages after. I really enjoyed the cuddles after and Schooliej profferred her boobies and another BJ for round two , I finished off by hand with her boobies in my mouth :)

Positives - really cute girl next door, nice smile and bright eyed - enthusiatic service.
No negatives as Schooliej provided everything I wanted, nice uniform, cute girl, nice curvey figure, tits and ass, good service and smiles.

Will try and go back - as I was definitely satisfied and want to try more off her enjoys list  :dance: :cool:

« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:52:14 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good review! Jade is a little cracker. She has a few tricks up her sleeve too, like her expert rimming!  :wacko:

She's put her prices up a fair bit which is why I've not had her over for another visit!

Still want to experience her tie and tease which we never got around to last time.

She's a good girl and worth a vist!

:thumbsup: