Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington  (Read 2203 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Short walk from Paddington, nice secluded residences that require you to buzz in.
Duration: 30mins
Service: OWO & Swallow (Throatpie)
Price: £100

Communication: I've messaged Tanya on several occasions with no luck, at times she replies instantly and then it's radio silence. I persevere on and eventually get a slot booked a week in advance.

Service: Tanya hid behind the door on entry and welcomed immediately with some FK. Into her bedroom and exchanged pleasantries and asked if I could take a shower, I noticed she was hovering around, hinting if she could join me but I wanted quick wash and straight to action.

Returned to the bedroom and Tanya confirmed services and asked if I like kissing. From then it was full on DFK, lots of fast and revolving tongue action and no let up and continued for as long as I wanted. We caress and embrace each others bodies and I begin to remove Tanya's lingerie and she drops to her knees and takes me OWO. Very sloppy and tries to immediately deepthroat, lots of eye contact and all areas got attention to without prompting. Tanya is a bit of a sub and just keeps going OWO until I suggest to move to the bed for a sideways 69 to which she replies that's a good idea as I can take you deeper. I get a good view of her pussy and able to freely play with her clit and give her a good fingering. It was quite hard to focus at this point as Tanya's mouth is fully warmed up and she can deepthroat right to base. It's not as refined as Veronica's or CaraDelacroix, however it's certainly great deepthroat and Tanya is relentless and keeps persisting at it and I quiver and twitch in pleasure to which I think she appreciates the feedback. I felt the sap rise pretty quickly at this point and we're only 15mins in so I ask for more ball sucking and DFK to cool me down.

I move to straddle over Tanya so I can play with her clit and finger her whilst she sucks my balls over her face. I ask if we can return back to 69 but take me a little slowler and build me up for the swallow finish. Tanya glints back with a naughty look in her eye and says 'tell me when your close'. More deepthroat, very nice, wet and sloppy and all the way down nose to naval. Good head sucking intermittently and shaft licks up and down until balls deep again and again.

I let her know of the impending and Tanya takes a breath and engulfs herself harder and faster on my cock, I let out a massive pump of explosion I think it must have been a huge shot because I hear Tanya gasp and see her throat gulp (I had been saving for over a week). Then she is straight back to draining the rest of my seed until I'm completely drained, I begin to get sensitive at this point so Tanya slows down the deepthroat and sucks very slowly up to the head and tip to eek out every last drop. Probably one of the best finishers I've experienced. She sits up, catches her breath and just says 'wow that was a lot!'. It certainly felt like that and it was a moment and image I wont get out of my head for a long time.

Conclusion: Tanya is a pretty milf with a great body. There is no hiding or editing of her pics, what you see is what you get. I'll definitely be back and would like to sample anal.

Online Maverick1808

Great review OP!

Tanya is truly fantastic, i can’t wait to see her again for another session!

Offline aanimator

Fantastic review, thanks, amazing vfm for what you got

Offline Sudawrirfwa

How's her English? Tempted to see her as she's well reviewed on here but due to my previous experience with EE girls their English tends to be quite limited

Online patelprat

How's her English? Tempted to see her as she's well reviewed on here but due to my previous experience with EE girls their English tends to be quite limited

Very good English. Holding a proper conversation is no problem with her.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Thanks and good to know, can get awkward when they can't hold a conversation lol