Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fire and Milasha Diva duo Earls Court  (Read 948 times)

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for  External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. This was recent, £700 for an hour plus £200 bi duo supplement and £50 cim Milasha.
Comms excellent, venue Milasha's flat 2 mins walk from Earls Court tube. I have met both individually and both were excellent, during the meets I had checked if they were bi and they said they were so thought I'd have a special treat. Buzzed in and met by Milasha, as reviewed before she is better than the pics, she was wearing matching bra and thong, Fire then buzzed the door and came in wearing casual top and trousers, again no airbrush, intros done (they had not met), paperwork done and I went for a shower.
Back into room, Fire was also wearing matching bra and thong. They are both very friendly with good English, both provide an excellent gfe, Milasha a little more reserved, fire more cheeky and smiley. Milasha is quite tall with perfect natural c or d cups and Fire quite short with pert a cups. Tbh I don't know which I find more attractive or sexy, they are both stunners imo.
Straight into standing between them and snogging between both, both minty fresh and unrestricted fk and dfk, very gfe. Because of the height difference, it was a little awkward so migrated to the bed for more of the same alternating between both. Whilst I snogged one, the other would kiss my neck or chest. I was obviously rock hard and I think Milasha began jerking me, both bras came off, lots of attention to both sets of boobs, both different but stupendous in their own way. They both worked down for a double bj without. This was probably the highlight for me, one sucking the tip whilst one licking the shaft, then one giving a conventional bj whilst the other licked and sucked the balls. The feeling and view was sublime. Went into 69 with Fire whilst M carried on with the bj also, very fresh, lovely looking pu##y and rimming on her, she then jumped off and snogged me deeply with her juices on my face. Then Milasha sat on my face frontwards whilst I groped her boobs and Fire sucked me off. Again great view looking up at M. I am one pop so this part of the meet went on for over half an hour, I have good control but was coming close a couple of times so said I was ready to fu##. Condom on and cowgirl with Milasha whilst Fire snogged me, kissed my chest, presented her pert boobs etc and then doggy with Fire attempting to lick my balls. Condom switch and missionary with Fire with her legs up whilst Milasha kissed my body and I groped both sets of boobs, very nice doggy with Fire, quite ample ass for her petiteness. Felt the sap rising so laid on my back, condom off and a bj from Milasha whilst snogging Fire and simultaneously groping M's boobs. Very good cim finale, M kept sucking till I was totally spent. She disposed in the bathroom and then a little cuddling and kissing with me lying between them, chat, shower and go. I realised there hadn't been any real interaction between the two girls but had been so into the action I hadn't realised before.
Negs, no interaction between girls.
Positives, both stunners, great at sex, both showerfresh, both great dfk, perfect gfe.
Obviously very expensive and you can only have sex with one at a time but the double bj and general view was something to remember. I don't think I'll make a habit of duos, I've had a few and it can be one at a time but these two worked well together to give me maximum pleasure. Not sure if they're truly bi but enjoyed immensely  regardless.

Offline JackSaint

Great review but they did you, charging £200 for bi duo supplement then no interaction which was what you paid for, shame.