Date - Aug 2023
Comms - Enquired via SMS - responsive
Price - £80 for 30 mins (1 cum)
Location - Standard WG apartment in JQ where I'd met another WG the week before
SP - Pictures on her AW profile are accurate - GND face but pretty little skinny body, which I really liked. Pink lingerie. I'd say around 5 foot 3. 6/10 for her face and 8/10 for her body (personal preference).
Services - DFK - this was quite enthusiasticn, RO (slightly restricted and some hair/not a particularly groomed pussy), doggy and prone to pop.
The meet - Already knew how to get in as had visited another WG previously. Let straight in. She opened the door and was relatively impressed with what I saw. She spoke some basic English and made an attempt to communicate. Had a friendly demeanour.
Started off with DFK and undressed her. She had a tiny waist and tight looking pussy and arsehole. Her natural small tits were a delight to suck. Moved on to OWC, nothing particularly special but she did look at me when I requested her to and she licked my balls a bit too. Spotted some hairs around her pussy and didn't look particularly appealing for RO so I didn't spend too long down here. Rubbed the outside of it and her clit - could tell it was tight. Turned her over onto all fours and she stuck her cute little butt out. This was the main attraction and did not disappoint. Spent a good ten minutes smashing her from behind, lovely and tight. Had some fingers on her clit then in her mouth. Got her to turn around and snogged her then spanked her arse. Moved to prone bone then cummed in the bag. In and out in around 25 minutes but served her purpose, I went there for the little pussy and her skinny figure, which was great fun. Shame her pussy wasn't more appealing to look at as it would've been a strong positive otherwise. I also got the impression she didn't really like RO.
Hope some of you lads check out that lovely little pussy sometime - perfect P&D tbf.
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only