Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE - Bristol  (Read 3766 times)

52 review(s) for Fit Sarah GFE (47 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Southwestben

This is a review from a few months back - apologies for the delay!
Fit Sarah GFE External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All comms beforehand were done via text, she's super clear and communicative. Confirmed a time and day, then just had to re-confirm with a quick 'still on for today' text on the morning.

30mins for £100.

I arrived at the block of flats Sarah works from a little early. It's in the Harbourside, there's an underground carpark 2 mins away but I was on foot. Text her to say I was outside and she replied with very clear instructions on how to get into the building, which door to go through, which floor etc. Once up the stairs her door is one of the first in the corridor so you don't have to walk down the whole thing. She must be standing at the door waiting, as soon as I come through into the corridor her door opens and I stroll in.

I have only met a handful of SP's so was a little anxious before the meet but any nerves disappeared as soon as she opened the door and I saw her. Sarah is stunning. Long dark hair, she clearly goes to the gym quite a bit but is still very feminine. Defo the girl in her pics on AW.
Im a very tall guy myself and we had a lot of fun posing together in front of a mirror. Offered a shower which I took and then back to the room just wearing a towel.
After some gentle cuddling, giggles and stroking Sarah drops to her knees and give me amazing OWO. Lots of eye contact, very hot. She's also happy with plenty of kissing. Next we move onto the bed, some 69 (she tastes great) and then I can't wait to get inside her so we start off in missionary. She's pretty tight and feels bloody good. She has fake tits and while I don't have tons of experience of fake boobs they are pretty bloody good. After a handful of positions (miss, cowgirl, doggy etc) I finally finish in the bag while she's laying on her back and im holding her hips pumping away. She makes loads of eye contact and plenty of great flirty little lip bites and smiles.
We both collapse onto the bed and just chat for the remainder of the meet

All in all an amazing punt and I will be seeing her again!! Sarah is a true professional, all her likes are included in the price, no clock watching and great service. Highly recommended.

Offline Mij

Thanks for the review! Sounds like you had a great time!

Has Sarah moved from Bedminster / ASDA region then? Was planning on maybe visiting in next couple of weeks. Bedminster is out of the Clean Air zone, but suspect the other side of the river isn't, and my car isn't legit!  :angry:

Offline justalad

Thanks for the review! Sounds like you had a great time!

Has Sarah moved from Bedminster / ASDA region then? Was planning on maybe visiting in next couple of weeks. Bedminster is out of the Clean Air zone, but suspect the other side of the river isn't, and my car isn't legit!  :angry:
Yes, she has moved to Harbourside which is within the clean air zone.

Offline Mij

Cheers.....gonna have to park up and scooter it over then!  :lol:

Offline Southwestben

Yep as ‘justalad’ says, she is in the clean air zone now.
If you’re coming from the north of Bristol you’re closets places to park are going to be around the bottom of jacobs wells road or around Brandon hill and she’s just a short stroll down the hill from there.
If you’re approaching from the south then you could still park in the Asda car park and then Voi over the docks to her 👍
Have fun, she’s bloody great. I’m thinking about another visit soon myself!!