Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prattle  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Matium

When you're taking a respite from the bouts of action and you talk to her and listen to her prattling, do you realise just how vacuous she is and that you have nothing whatsoever in common with the WG?

Offline smiths

When you're taking a respite from the bouts of action and you talk to her and listen to her prattling, do you realise just how vacuous she is and that you have nothing whatsoever in common with the WG?

Its completely and utterly irrelevant to me whether i have anything in common with a WG or not, its punting not dating so having things in common isnt a necessity. I just require a good service.

Offline cunnyhunt

Yes, many times I have thought this.

One or two times I have gone over time as we had a good conversation.

JV547845

Noone has much in common with me anyway so it's no big deal, they can talk about what they want until I'm ready again.  If anythign I don't mind them going on about themselves because I'm nosey.

Offline dandaley

No never actually but then i have regs who i actually like as people and i like convo inbetween  :hi:

pleasure

I kinda enjoy talking to the girls. It's usually interesting one way or another. Sometimes it's fun because I get to hear about their crazy fucked up lives. Occasionally I find we genuinely do click, or at least share an interest or two.

Either way, while you're right that we're paying for sex not talk, I do need the occasional break now and again, and a bit of chat all adds to the overall experience.

Offline Corus Boy

If it is interesting prattle I don't mind, but so often it just reminds me of being married and having to pay attention to chatter that does not interest me but that I might get "tested" on later :)

dilettante

This is why I prefer EEs - with a British girl it's usually (but by no means always) going to be a mooh-cow from the lower end of society doing it to scrape by, whereas with EEs it's someone who could be from any walk of life but has come over for the economic advantages of UK.  There's also a 'romantic' appeal about someone with a sexy EE accent, as opposed to someone whose conversation you're bored shitless with after 10 secs.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:28:01 pm by dilettante »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

This is why I prefer EEs - with a British girl it's usually (but by no means always) going to be a mooh-cow from the lower end of society doing it to scrape by, whereas with EEs it's someone who could be from any walk of life but has come over for the economic advantages of UK.  There's also a 'romantic' appeal about someone with a sexy EE accent, as opposed to someone whose conversation you're bored shitless with after 10 secs.

Well if their English is good enough for a conversation of course. One or two I know are very good for that and it does help the overall experence along in fact one girl said  of her clients;

"I feel much better when they treat me like a girl and don't just use me, I know they pay me for this but I give so much more when they treat me right;!."