Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel of Xiang Xiang Middlesbrough  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Slaine

The meet was last weekend and all easily arranged via text.

£100 for 1hr plus her 'tip' for OWO (£20 which I paid at the end as it was so good)

Area is a but rough but plenty of parking nearby and the usual "come now" text when ready and door left open.

Now after being out of the game for so long recovering from an illness I wanted to ease myself back in so to speak and couldn't have picked a better start!

Well what's not to say after all these glowing reviews lately?
Guy's she's very petite and sexy with an amazing slim figure. Think of that fit Chinese dancer from Strictly who she resembles but way hotter IMO!
Some say enhanced boobs but I didn't notice any scars etc and they jiggled like real ones but hey I'm no expert. Lovely big suckable nips though.

After donation made she popped out to stash it while I got undressed. The room has some nice ambient lighting which was good.
She was dressed in a pink see through thing which soon came off to allow my wandering hands to get to work.

Straight into DFK with her playing with the wee fella and the occasional suck of my nipples (not my thing lol). What followed was some superbly delivered sloppy dyson-esque OWO which had my toes curling as it was that good. I had to stop her a couple of time as I had plenty of time and wanted to pace myself. RO next and I feasted on her lovely little shaven pussy and slid a finger in but not too far as she stopped me gently.
On with the mac and she climbed on top and what a view, a tiny hot asian bird bouncing on my cock. Change to doggy and that was the best view ever with my hands completely covering her tiny arse as I rammed home. Mish next and sadly the old droop occurred due to the thickness of the condom and me not really feeling any sensation. Nothing to do with Angel a she's fit as fuck and was game for whatever I wanted!.

Back to OWO and what happened next was a lovely oily handjob expertly delivered while I sucked her lovely bullet nips and felt her arse/pussy which ended up with over a weeks worth release from me.
Clean up and she gave me a lovely massage and tried to get the old fella up again for round 2 but he was done!. What made me laugh was her telling him off for being tired and asleep.
Another attentive clean up and she even helped me get dressed which made me think Chinese blokes must get treated like kings lol.

Her English isn't the best but managed to get across she's here another week and Xiang told me when I left she's back next month.

Overall a very enjoyable punt with a very sexy tiny Asian hottie and one I very much intend to repeat though I'll maybe bring some thinner condoms with me as I prefer to finish inside!

A strong positive from me.

Offline Andypandy2020

She sounds just my type, cant wait for her return. Thanks for the review bud

Offline gtzaskar

Online nerascal

Offline sesalovdarlo

Angel is back everyone :yahoo:

Booked in to give her cute little ass a rimming today. Cant fucking wait

Offline northface

Had another great meeting yesterday and she loves to be rimmed.

Online nerascal

I've been to see her this week too. Amazing.

Tiny, tight body and stunning looks. Best around.

Really is like fucking a K-pop star. Only 10 days left before back to China

Offline northface

I've been to see her this week too. Amazing.

Tiny, tight body and stunning looks. Best around.

Really is like fucking a K-pop star. Only 10 days left before back to China
yes and highly unlikely to return.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Had another great meeting yesterday and she loves to be rimmed.

Last meet (weekend) was another level. She recognised me and i paid every extra going. Rolling that tight dress up while rimming her ass when she is still fully dressed in heels was just highlight of my year. Need to get in there again as it is unlikley she will return as previous post