Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Purdy 007 Blackpool  (Read 792 times)

1 review(s) for Purdy007x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to book this lady for a while and finally our timing was right.

PRICE PAID £80 for 30 minutes Outcall to my place

COMMS Can be quite difficult but we got there through WhatsApp.

THE LADY Purdy is a slim brunette 50 year old with nice enhanced boobs c cup ish , about a dress size 8 and very fit body

THE ACTION Purdy arrived a little late but not too bad. Arrived casually dressed as requested and took her straight to the bedroom where I sorted out the tokens. She nipped into the bathroom and quickly washed and stripped to her lingerie which was a pink set.
Started with a good grope and snogging very nice dfk .
I laid down and she started to suck me off owo with loads of eye contact and deep throat .
Back up for more snogging and groping and then rubbered up and she started to ride me CG , she has an incredible tight pussy it felt like she was gripping me like a vice .
Didn’t last long like that, told her I was going to cum and she jumped off whipped the rubber off and let me cum in her mouth which she promptly spat in my mouth lovely.

CONCLUSION  Very good service from a great girl who is very friendly at a good price
Will see again and recommend  :blush: