Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EVELYN@SEXY in Oxford  (Read 8336 times)

2 review(s) for EVELYN@SEXY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

This was one of the best punts I've had in a long time. I've been meaning to see Evelyn for quite some time now but despite her profile says that she works until late (at one time 24/7) her phone has always been switched off by 9pm.

Anyway, phoned her this afternoon and she was available. I was slightly early and she txt'd me her address once I confirmed I was in her street. So there's me stood on her doorstep and a girl with an armful of shopping appears 30 seconds later. Turns out she was running late. The photos in her profile don't do her justice. She looks far sexier than any of her photos.

Pleasantries exchanged, along with the cash (£100 for a 1 hr appointment), then onto business.

Lots of French kissing and cuddling. God, she's very passionate. I had to really hold off from cumming too fast. The inevitable happened though and I asked if I could cum on her body. Yes was the answer. So I deposited a large amount of baby gravy all over her chest.
Once we cleaned ourselves up, we lay there in each others arms chatting about this and that. Her English isn't brilliant (her native tongue is Hungarian) but it's a lot better than a couple of Romanians I saw a month or so ago. She's actually at college learning English, and doing a mighty fine job of it.

Anyway, I digress. Onto round 2. Lots more French kissing, followed by me kissing her all over her tits and then onto her shaved pussy. It tasted delicious. I made her cum a couple of times, and once Evelyn caught her breath she stirred my cock back to life. No OWO unfortunately but she did a fine job of sucking the little chap back to hardness through the rubber before mounting me and riding him until he was sick.
A few mins left to chill and relax, before sadly leaving.

Just a final note, there is limited on-street parking, and you'll either be lucky and park right on the doorstep or you'll have to walk a little distance. The flat is very small, but tidy. The bedroom is actually quite spacious with a comfortable double bed. Don't try swinging a cat in the bathroom though. There's barely enough room to get between the door and sink to get to the toilet and shower. Although Evelyn's flat is in a residential area, I didn't feel there were any curtain twitchers.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:15:31 pm by Lewis »

Offline reverberator

Thank you for an excellent review. Just one question: you said there was no OWO available, but she list OWO and CIM among her likes. Can you clarify this please?

Thanks in advance,
Rev

Offline Lewis

owo, and cim are at her discretion.

She may have misheard me when I asked if she was going to give me owo. I'll find out next time I visit, but I suspect it's the usual lets "tick all the boxes" but still have the "at my discretion" get out clause.

I must confess that it would have been even better with the owo though.

Offline ForrestGump

Evelyn's gallery pics really don't do her any favours if, as you say, she's much better in the flesh. Just going by her appearance in those pics I'd say she's more like 40 than the claimed 28. Also in her interview it says she smokes. How apparent is that on her clothing or when kissing?

Offline Lewis

I'd say she's more like 40 than the claimed 28.

Definitely not as old as 40. She told me that some new pics are soon to be uploaded as I made comment that her pics didn't do justice.

Also in her interview it says she smokes. How apparent is that on her clothing or when kissing?

I didn't detect anything.  Being a non smoker myself, I can smell a smoker straight away, but nothing, not on her, not in her flat, not on her breath. I couldn't even smell it on my clothing after I left, unlike some places I've been to.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for your helpful replies, Lewis. Thanks, also, for posting the review.

One final question, if I may: will you return to see her?

Offline reverberator

Thank you, Lewis. I might well give her a whirl and see what happens.

Offline Lewis

Thanks for your helpful replies, Lewis. Thanks, also, for posting the review.

One final question, if I may: will you return to see her?

Oh yes.

Offline G-style

Oh yes.

As I read that I heard that fucking nodding dog.

Good review.

Offline Lewis

Thank you for an excellent review. Just one question: you said there was no OWO available, but she list OWO and CIM among her likes. Can you clarify this please?

Thanks in advance,
Rev

I can confirm she does owo and cim. I went back to see Evelyn at the weekend again and had another excellent session with her.

Offline trailblazer

Evelyn@sexy External Link/Members Only

She has moved to Abingdon and now operates out of a nice-enough flat with plenty of free on-street parking. The pictures in her PG are poor, but in fact she is actually quite a looker – less skinny than she looks in the photos, with a much rounder and pleasant face, and nicely tanned. She opened the door wearing only a short sheer blue dress and knickers.
She is generally good value for the money, but I wouldn’t go back. Like many central Europeans, she was too negative about intimate contact. She wanted to restrict oral to OW if she could have got away with it, she didn’t really want her nips sucked, didn’t allow fingers, and she pulled away from CIM. I find negative stuff like this a real turn-off.

Pros
Nice body
Quite sexy and responds well to RO

Cons
No fingers
Reluctant nipple play
Reluctant OWO
No CIM as advertised
Only offers one size of condom which was too tight

Offline Lewis

I've seen her a couple of times in Abingdon since my time on Oxford with her.

She didn't give me OWO the first time I met her, but has been happy to since. Likewise CIM too. But remember - those services are IIRC at her discretion.

No problem with fingering her either. Granted she doesn't like a lot of nipple play though.

My only complaint that I do have is the last couple of times I've seen her, she clock watched. Paid for the hour and was out the door after 40 mins. Last time she double booked and as I arrived at her address she txt'd me asking if I could change my appointment time because someone else was turning up. "Er no, I replied "I'm here now. Mess me about and I'll not come back again" She managed to put him off in the end. I haven't seen her since then because she disappeared off to Spain.

Offline Lewis

She didn't give me OWO the first time I met her, but has been happy to since. Likewise CIM too.

My only complaint that I do have is the last couple of times I've seen her, she clock watched. Paid for the hour and was out the door after 40 mins

Replying to my own post here. No OWO or CIM when I saw her today. Her "excuse" was that she had toothache and an open wound inside her mouth and didn't want to risk infection.

The time was cut short again. 45 mins instead of the full hour. Felt rushed too.

And she tried charging me the full £120 (her new rate for the hour) but I had a txt message reply from her saying she'll still charge me the old rate of £100 as I'm one of her regulars. She reluctantly accepted the £100. I don't think I'll be one of her regulars for much longer if she keeps these antics up.

Oh, and another annoying thing, she kept on replying to txt messages on her mobile and also took a couple of phone calls from clients as well. I fucking hate that. Do it in your own time, not mine!!!

Previously I could have recommended Evelyn, but not any more.

Offline ForrestGump

That sounds really grim, Lewis. When I'm paying an sp £100 p/h I expect her full attention for the whole hour. If she can't manage that basic requirement she's out of my hot-list for good.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Lewis

Evelyn's prices have increased YET AGAIN!!

£130 for an hour now. She's getting greedy.

But from my last couple of visits, it's more like 40 minutes and not an hour. Her profile says she doesn't clock watch. Yeah right.  :rolleyes:

Oh well, she's lost one regular customer, that's for sure.

Offline ForrestGump

...it's more like 40 minutes and not an hour...

Works out at just shy of £200 p/h  :scare:

Offline Lewis

Works out at just shy of £200 p/h  :scare:

I hadn't thought of it like that. Previously the most I have ever paid for a punt (1 hr) was £150, but she was well worth it.

Debbie, who used to be in Abingdon, next to Merityre on Ock Street (I think it was called Eros), then and at Ruby's in High Wycombe.

Back to Evelyn, I she has dropped it down to £120 again. However If she cannot look after her regulars with the old price she charged, then I cannot be bothered at all. Especially if she's going to short change me on the time booked.

pieere

I had a meet with her a few weeks ago, very sexy great body, ass tits like a twenty year old, sexy tattoos, sexy husky voice, more 5ft4 than 5,8 as profile states. but more late 30s, passionate f kissing owo the works, not the best i have ever had but up there maybe my top 5, would visit again and i will shortly

Offline Cunning Punt

I had a meet with her a few weeks ago, very sexy great body, ass tits like a twenty year old, sexy tattoos, sexy husky voice, more 5ft4 than 5,8 as profile states. but more late 30s, passionate f kissing owo the works, not the best i have ever had but up there maybe my top 5, would visit again and i will shortly

Rather than just adding to the bottom of an existing review, you could actually create your own review with the info above.

Thanks.

pieere

Offline Lewis

Her original profile got hacked since I posted my review.

Here's the link to her new one.

Evesexy4U

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline markymarkfb

I see Evesexy4U is now is Swindon, i saw her on a dating site the other day too, looks like the flat may not be in use anymore

Offline Lewis

I see Evesexy4U is now is Swindon, looks like the flat may not be in use anymore

Her profile stated on Sunday and Monday that she was on holiday from the 14th June.

She was putting her profile in different places around the country a few weeks ago - possibly photo selling? Perhaps she's doing it again, as if she was working in Swindon then her phone number would be displayed, as it always is when she's working in Abingdon.

Her "friend" Rebeccarose 32 (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) was doing the same thing the other day too. I see she's currently in Swindon too.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 02:06:36 am by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

Both profiles in Cardiff at the weekend, then Exeter, and now Eve's profile is back in Abingdon. And not once was either of their phone numbers being displayed.

Hmmm.

Offline markymarkfb

Do you think her place is getting a little hot, the locals must see the girls and guys going in and out, i have been tempted with all the new girls but seems risky, trying not to mention the address

Offline Lewis

Do you think her place is getting a little hot,

I see she now says she's near Oxford, not Abingdon.

I see her mate (Rebeccarose 32) is now advertising that she's in Woking. Yesterday she was in Jersey (no phone number on display so most probably photo selling). She travels around more than Judith Chalmers. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline markymarkfb

i was meaning her place at DB seems to be used a lot now

Offline Lewis

You got any examples of who she's sub letting her flat too as there appears to be hardly anyone on AW advertising in Abingdon OX14?

The only ones I know about were her mate Rebeccarose 32 (who's currently photo selling), and SexyCras worked from there one weekend.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 01:54:57 am by Lewis »

Offline markymarkfb

Most who advertise, have you noticed the frequent wave of girls!

Offline oxfordgent

seems to be a steady flow of Brazilian/ Spanish girls working from where she used to work.

Offline Stiltskin

I think I saw 36EEBlonde at that flat External Link/Members Only , which was an ok punt if you like big tits. Is it a council flat in a small block of 4?

I've also seen Evelyn, but at her own place which was much nicer.

Offline Lewis

Is it a council flat in a small block of 4?

If the name of the street has the initials D B (as per Markymark's earlier post) then yes.

Offline Stiltskin

Yes, missed that. That's the place.

Offline oxfordgent

I've also seen Evelyn, but at her own place which was much nicer.

been a while since I have been to either but Evelyns place is far nicer and even more discreet.