Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel @ Xiang Xiang Middlesbrough  (Read 1217 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few days ago all done by texts

£60 for 30 minutes + £10 owo

Services : OWO RO Protected sex

Angel, as described in previous posts , is a beautiful girl, slim and tiny, enhanced boobs.

Usual location, terraced house in a run down area of Middlesbrough, plenty of parking.

Shown into the back bedroom with Angel waiting for me, dressed in sequin mini dress with nothing underneath, exchanged fee then what followed was 30 minutes of the best punt I’ve had in years, straight into DFK with plenty of tongues, undressed and onto bed where she licked me from toe to tit, asked if I wanted OWO agreed on £10 then gave my cock and balls a good suck and lick, at one point I thought she was going to rim me but sadly no, then onto 69 pussy clean shaven and fresh, moved to RO allowed a finger in which had her making the right noises. Moved onto sex, applied condom with her mouth and started with CG moved to doggy then missionary, filled the bag then she cleaned me up, a bit time left so had a leg massage. Dressed then out a little over time.
Will definitely go and see her the next time she is here, like I said one of the best punts I’ve had in years  :hi:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:19:43 pm by abridgetofar »