Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serenity_Leigh, Chatham, Kent WARNING - Minders/CCTV/recording personal details  (Read 679 times)

Offline Mountaingoat9

External Link/Members Only

Serenity_Leigh, Chatham, Kent

Very strange one this, I messaged to arrange a booking. All fine, then whoever makes the bookings asked if I had seen her before to which I replied I hadn’t.
I then received a messaged asking why I was lying about this. I genuinely have never seen her before but why would someone even lie about this unless there had been an issue?
Next I’m told that they have recording of me and have witnesses from 2021. I lived abroad until 2022!!
More concerning is that they (see screenshot) are recording peoples details that visit her and storing all this information.
Maybe this is the norm and I’m being naive but I’d love to hear others opinions on this.
Surely in this game, this is a huge no no?!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Serenity_Leigh, Chatham, Kent

Very strange one this, I messaged to arrange a booking. All fine, then whoever makes the bookings asked if I had seen her before to which I replied I hadn’t.
I then received a messaged asking why I was lying about this. I genuinely have never seen her before but why would someone even lie about this unless there had been an issue?
Next I’m told that they have recording of me and have witnesses from 2021. I lived abroad until 2022!!
More concerning is that they (see screenshot) are recording peoples details that visit her and storing all this information.
Maybe this is the norm and I’m being naive but I’d love to hear others opinions on this.
Surely in this game, this is a huge no no?!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ignore it and move on it’s just a chancer relying on you panicking and then they will charge you ££’s to offer to delete footage.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did you have a booking or did this happen before the time and date of the booking was agreed.

Offline Mountaingoat9

I didn’t get as far as booking. I always make contact first as a courtesy before putting in a booking request. Just seems really off that they’re matching people to bookings and recording all details for something. A minder inside and outside when punter arrives, video recording and physically logging it all for years after the event!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I didn’t get as far as booking. I always make contact first as a courtesy before putting in a booking request. Just seems really off that they’re matching people to bookings and recording all details for something. A minder inside and outside when punter arrives, video recording and physically logging it all for years after the event!
You must have an agreed booking before a review can be left so moved to discussions.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for flagging up this scammer. I doubt any of it is true; as Punterperson said, they are just trying it on. Thieving cunts.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 06:25:10 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline myothernameis

Very strange one this

How on earth does this pimp know its you, maybe ask him to send a still of the cctv footage

Offline ZeroCount

Definitely just block and ignore mate! I tried to book her a while back, on the basis of the one positive on here (despite the weird setup mentioned!) and her wealth of good AW ratings. The comms I had with her were really erratic and weird, with her offering meets at all kinds of odd times of the day that I hadn't asked for, and never directly addressing what I did ask her for. I gave up in the end as trying to arrange anything was like trying to converse with a broken chatbot!

I had her down as just a bit weird and eccentric, rather than actively dangerous or a scammer, but what you posted looks pretty bad. It's possible they've somehow mixed you up with a genuinely dodgy punter they encountered in the past, but given all the other weirdness around this profile I'd say at this point it's a definite "avoid".

Offline Villapostie

I’ve tried to book her a couple of times but she would only converse via Adultwork and when I asked for a number she said no. After this i won’t be going anywhere near it.