Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ORIENTAL MASSAGE  (Read 11137 times)

1 review(s) for ~ORIENTAL MASSAGE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline maxxblue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I rang up Oriental Massage in Sunderland and a Chinese lady answered, telling me she was available in the next hour, and gave me the address.

I entered the premises but found myself in a hairdressers full of Chinese blokes, so went back outside to find the correct address. However, one of the Chinese blokes came outside and asked if I had an appointment for a massage. I went back in and paid him the £40 before he took me down a cellar and left me in a small room containing a massage table.

On the wall was a notice, “No sexual services.” Fuck.

After ten minutes a very pleasant and quite attractive Chinese lady came in briefly and asked me to take my clothes off and get on the massage table. She left, and I could hear noises coming from the room next door – someone shouting “yes, yes, yes, aargh”. I didn’t know whether the bloke next door was having a hard massage or was ejaculating, so didn’t know whether to feel relieved that the notice on the wall wasn’t being adhered to, or to throw up. I was also wondering if it was one of you dirty bastards!

The Chinese lady returned and started giving me a massage. It was pleasant, and when she started stroking my balls I knew I that the bloke next door hadn’t been getting a hard massage.

She gave my ringhole the same treatment Sheng Long that has – and just as good, before asking me to turn over and asking shyly if I wanted her to get naked. Silly question. She took off her clothes to reveal such a gorgeous body, smallish tits and a lovely peachy arse. She put her tits in my mouth, and when I started stroking her arse started moaning gently. She climbed on the massage table in a sixty nine position, and, although didn’t give full owo, kissed my cock as she played with it and I played with her little fluffy pussy. I did wonder if she would let me fuck her, but didn’t push it as there was no sign of a condom. After she gave me my happy ending she cleaned me up and continued with the massage.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience; the massage itself was good but quite as good as Sheng Long, but the naked play made up for it. The negatives of my visit included the venue not being very discrete; having to go through a room full of Chinese blokes in the hairdressers; the waiting; and hearing someone in the room next door before my massage. Will I visit again? Yes.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Maxxblue.

Was the HE & her getting naked included in the £40 or did you pay extra?
What was she like facially & how old would you say she was? (profile says 33)

Offline maxxblue

33 years old sounds about right. Facially she was attractive, and she has a nice body.

She told me it was £40 for extras, and when I said ok she seemed surprised, so I think she would have settled for less.

I wasn't too bothered though, as I got a decent massage for an hour, plus some nice little extras.

Offline jarrovian

Nice one max, but as I've posted previously on here the place is a bit hitty missy, it depends which girl you get and they seem to change there rota quite a bit

Offline quickbeam

Lol, the 1st thing that went through my mind at hearing of a barbers full of Chinese blokes, was its a front for the Triad and we'll be hearing about this place in the Chronicle soon!  :P
Don't know if I could walk into a packed place like that, but it sure does sound intriguing.
Where abouts in Sunderland is it? Area wise.

Offline baresi

have i got this right ? you paid 40 quid for the massage then another 40 for extras ?

Offline jarrovian

Its on high street. I've been offered extras at different rates, it really does depend which girl you get

Offline jarrovian

It's a bit of a strange place, the last time I was visited there were a couple of Indian chaps sitting in front of shop who seemed to have something to do with the business

robster147

Anyone know if this place is still going.  I visited over a year ago , got a nice wank , no sex

Offline jarrovian

Yep was there 2 weeks ago. The thing with them is they keep changing girls so you don't know what sort of experience to expect. I've had good and bad massages there.

Offline jarrovian

There's a girl called Katie working there for the next couple of weeks, she gives a good massage, b2b and he. The usual rates, £40+20 or 40 depending on what you want

Offline jackaroo2

Original link no longer working - I presume changed.

Is this the place? - External Link/Members Only

Cheers for any help.

Lambton Jack

Original link no longer working - I presume changed.

Is this the place? - External Link/Members Only

Cheers for any help.

AW says this place isn't listed anymore but there is a place in west sunniside, sunderland, listed. Is it the same people? Anyone been and is it any good?

Offline geordiegooner

They've changed their ad again, this is still the same place- External Link/Members Only or at least it's the same contact number as when I went there about a year ago.

Offline jarrovian

Yes its the same place, I was there on Saturday, two masseuse's working when I was there, extras are on offer, he, b2b plenty of touching. The downside for some may be the thin walls as you can hear everything that goes on in the next room. Doesn't bother me.

Offline maxxblue

AW says this place isn't listed anymore but there is a place in west sunniside, sunderland, listed. Is it the same people? Anyone been and is it any good?

Which is the place in West Sunniside, Sunderland? I can't see it listed.

Offline maxxblue

Yes its the same place, I was there on Saturday, two masseuse's working when I was there, extras are on offer, he, b2b plenty of touching. The downside for some may be the thin walls as you can hear everything that goes on in the next room. Doesn't bother me.

I haven't been for a few months, Jarrovian. Are they still the same masseuses, or are they new?

Offline jarrovian

Linda is still there but it seem the other girls may be on some kind of rota as I have seen a few different girls over the last year or so

Lambton Jack

Sorry Maxx. The map on vivastreet showed it as west sunniside but it's actually at 202 high street west. I had a very good 90 mins there today with Sindy.
A delay of 30 mins to begin didn't give a good beginning and I didn't like having to through the barber shop, but the massage, reverse massage pussy licking made up for it. A fun time all round

Offline jarrovian

Hi Lambton jack, had a similar experience with Linda. What's sindy like age and looks wise

Offline maxxblue

Thanks Jarrovian and Lambton Jack, it sounds like it is worth visiting again sometime soon.

Lambton Jack

Hi Lambton jack, had a similar experience with Linda. What's sindy like age and looks wise

I would guess mid-20s and reasonably good looking. Slightly on the plumper size, but not fat. Very pleasant and we had a bit of a laugh. She did that thing described somewhere of trapping my cock as if we were fucking. £60 + 60 was not cheap, but an enjoyable 90 mins and the massage was quite good too. Much superior to Lavendars

Offline jarrovian

Yeah I've had that, however I must say the 60 for the extras are a bit steep, but as long as you had a good time

Offline maxxblue

I would guess mid-20s and reasonably good looking. Slightly on the plumper size, but not fat. Very pleasant and we had a bit of a laugh. She did that thing described somewhere of trapping my cock as if we were fucking. £60 + 60 was not cheap, but an enjoyable 90 mins and the massage was quite good too. Much superior to Lavendars

I thought £40 + £40 was steep - if you negotiate you can get better than £120, and still have a great time.

shengfan

Is there easy parking available nearby?

Offline jarrovian

There's pay & display around the corner or multi story less than a minutes walk

shengfan

There's pay & display around the corner or multi story less than a minutes walk

Cheers

Lambton Jack

Hi Maxx. It was a bit more than usual but was for 90 mins. I got a good massage before the fun started.

Barry Shipton

I'm trying to add this to the Puntingwiki but both their AW profile seem to be gone now - anyone know if they have a new/current AW profile or ad in Vivastreet etc?

Offline jackaroo2

Offline jarrovian

I see oriental massage have raised their prices. I think this now makes them the most expensive massage place in the area. I seem to recall they tried this a while ago and then reverted to their old prices.

Offline maxxblue

I see oriental massage have raised their prices. I think this now makes them the most expensive massage place in the area. I seem to recall they tried this a while ago and then reverted to their old prices.

How much are they charging jarrovian? They don't seem to have a current advert (that I can see anyway).

Offline jarrovian

They've upped it to £45 an hour. Only a fiver but you then have the add on's. I don't know if they've gone up. They were back on aw yesterday

Offline maxxblue

Thanks Jarrovian. Still can't find ad on AW. I'm not sure how the increase will effect me - I've had a few great times at this place, and would happily pay the £45, but I've also had a couple of times that were less satisfactory, when the £45 price would probably have put me off returning.

Offline jarrovian

Don't know what's going on with them, they've gone again. Maybe they are re-thinking their price increase. I know what you mean about good and bad times there, I think that's why I like visiting them, its the thrill of not knowing what you're going to get

Offline jarrovian

Oops back again prices back to normal

Offline jarrovian

This is the second time in the last few months that they have tried upping the price, and then reverted to the original. I think maybe they're testing the water to see how the price increase affects business

Offline YoungMackem

Just back from oriental massage. Booked a 30 min slot, paid £25 upfront in the hairdressers then got took downstairs by Linda.
Linda was probably in her 40's, maybe late 30's. She wasn't the gorgeous young Thai girl I had imagined/wanted but went ahead anyway. Sign on the wall saying no sexual services, although I knew that was bullshit!
So I'm lay on the table face down and within seconds she's tickling my balls! Great! After a minute or so of teasing she starts massaging my back, pretty good massage to be fair and she said she could feel my back was tense so she put some deep heat or something similar on, felt good but all I could think about was how much this will sting if she goes back to the balls!
But thankfully she washed her hands and started on the legs, plenty tickling of balls and stroking cock, then asks me to turn over, lay on my back and straight away hand doing my cock! She asks if I want a happy end, obviously I agree, she asked for £20 but settled for £10. Great happy ending, cleaned me up, then started massaging again.

Overall a good visit, although I would've preferred a younger, more attractive lass, will probably go back in the future.

One downside though, she asked if I had a girlfriend, when I said no she said why not as I have a nice dick, (cheers!) so still pretty erect until she covers it with a towel and does a normal massage on my neck. Obviously not expecting anymore touching down there. She then whips the towel off and I'm not erect in the slightest, she starts laughing and said still a young boy! Started tickling balls again but no chance of getting a hard on again now!

Offline happyguy48

I rang up Oriental Massage in Sunderland and a Chinese lady answered, telling me she was available in the next hour, and gave me the address.

I entered the premises but found myself in a hairdressers full of Chinese blokes, so went back outside to find the correct address. However, one of the Chinese blokes came outside and asked if I had an appointment for a massage. I went back in and paid him the £40 before he took me down a cellar and left me in a small room containing a massage table.

After ten minutes a very pleasant and quite attractive Chinese lady came in briefly and asked me to take my clothes off and get on the massage table. She left, and I could hear noises coming from the room next door – someone shouting “yes, yes, yes, aargh”. I didn’t know whether the bloke next door was having a hard massage or was ejaculating, so didn’t know whether to feel relieved that the notice on the wall wasn’t being adhered to, or to throw up. I was also wondering if it was one of you dirty bastards!

The Chinese lady returned and started giving me a massage. It was pleasant, and when she started stroking my balls I knew I that the bloke next door hadn’t been getting a hard massage.

She gave my ringhole the same treatment Sheng Long that has – and just as good, before asking me to turn over and asking shyly if I wanted her to get naked. Silly question. She took off her clothes to reveal such a gorgeous body, smallish tits and a lovely peachy arse. She put her tits in my mouth, and when I started stroking her arse started moaning gently. She climbed on the massage table in a sixty nine position, and, although didn’t give full owo, kissed my cock as she played with it and I played with her little fluffy pussy. I did wonder if she would let me fuck her, but didn’t push it as there was no sign of a condom. After she gave me my happy ending she cleaned me up and continued with the massage.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience; the massage itself was good but quite as good as Sheng Long, but the naked play made up for it. The negatives of my visit included the venue not being very discrete; having to go through a room full of Chinese blokes in the hairdressers; the waiting; and hearing someone in the room next door before my massage. Will I visit again? Yes.
Hi Maxxblue. External Link/Members Only. I found this link today, siam massage. It is very close to the hairdressing shop according to the map, I was wondering if you had been.  :hi:

Offline happyguy48

THIS IS THE CORRECT LINK re my previous message,https://www.gumtree.com/p/thai-massage-services/siam-smile-sunderland/1187395974 I gave you the wrong link before - sorry.

Offline maxxblue

Thanks happyguy - yes, I have tried Siam Smile, but unfortunately it wasn't a very good experience. Nice lady, but definitely not 35 years old as stated in her advert, and the massage was poor.