Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Enlish Lady Dommed My Date! (London Bridge Incall)  (Read 1885 times)

12 review(s) for Mature English Lady (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MCullen71

I have reviewd Kate before (very positively) but this was no rinse and repeat.  Changes!

TLDR: I decided to enlist Kate's help as a Domme to teach my girlfriend a long-overdue lesson in an epic role play and Kate was awesome. In fact they were both Heroes.

Logistics: I should say that Kate was responsive via AW and Whatsapp, highly professional in her comms (even though I was probably overdoing the messages, continuously throwing ideas and details in. Kate never complained).  She was keen to speak on the phone to really get a sense of how things would work and the role I wanted her to play and she listened intently, provided ideas and agreed our respective actions.  We actually started the conversation much earlier in the year, but we had to pause from our end and only resurrected the idea in late summer.  But Kate was fully engrossed and I would say communication is absolutely the key in this kind of scenario.  We met in her amazing, atmospheric place. All clean and tidy, classical music, followed by Bowie  I'd bought wine and nibbles (important for reasons below). 2hr meet for £350

The lady:  As I have said before, pictures inc the PG are well representative.  She describes herself accurately.  Statuesque, attractive MILF and my GF, without prompting, told me she thought Kate looked younger than her stated age and was very attractive.  Immaculately presented and a nice contrast to my own Space Oddity of a slutty, slovenly, dishevelled but gracile girl.

The Action: OK - at the outset I should say, if you find the activities harsh, we are not Absolute Beginners.  The role play centred around a rather disappointing lack of effort made by my date in terms of appearance and dress, for which I brought her to Kate to be shown how a real woman would treat her Starman.  As a little additive, I video-called Kate whilst my date was getting ready, from my hotel room to show her what lack of effort was being. Kate was incensed and started chastising my date verbally before inviting us over to continue the lesson.

When we arrived at Kate's, I was greeted like a returning conqueror and my date was immediately admonished for her outfit, with Kate inspecting her thoroughly before giving her a piece of her mind. Queen Bitch!  My date was put in an annex to peer through the bars while Kate and I tucked into the wine and nibbles.  We continued to talk about my date as if she wasn't there, though I allowed her some wine from a dog's bowl. However, soon she warned us she needed the toilet.  Kate brought her a bucket and she duly squatted and pissed in the bucket through her knickers, being shown where she had dripped on the floor and dutifully licking it up.  This earned Kate's disgust and admiration in equal measure. Kate called her a pig and she oinked and snorted, putting her head in the bucket and drinking her own piss.  Looping at it's finest.  Kate was outraged.   

"Let's Dance", I thought, and what followed was a spanking over Kate's knee, Cat-o-nine-tails, name calling, slut-shaming and body writing the words 'Pig' and 'Piglet' on my date's body before her unflattering dress was cut and torn to reveal her body, Kate in full control.  Fashion!

Piglet was dressed as a French Maid and collared before being instructed to clean my body with her tongue and suck me, ready for me to pleasure Kate. Piglet ws fingered but not allowed to cum without Mistress' permission which was not forthcoming for much of the time.  We moved to the bedroom and Kate applied ridiculously garish make-up to Piglet to make her look even more ridiculous before bringing her to the bed to lick Kate's Bush. This Woman's Work.

Once Kate was ready, it was my time to shine (Under Pressure) and I fucked Kate briefly until she squirted, inviting Piglet to watch up close and clean up the stream (and Kate's pussy and arse).  Kate seemed to be warming somewhat to Piglet and so gave her a sensual fucking with a handheld dildo, all the while releasing an invective about what a worthless slut Piglet was and commencing a fantasy narrative scenario that had both of us on the edge of cumming.  We agreed it was time for me to fuck Piglet while Kate continued her narrative, interspersed with asking me how much I could whore Piglet out for and writing a suggested amount on her body.  Eventually, having consumed our wine, Kate and I both needed to piss and we duly did so on a very willing Piglet who was then branded "Toilet" for the remainder of our time which centered around me fucking Piglet whilst Kate pushed my hips into her, or whilst Piglet sucked Kate's nipples.  Kate eventually allowed Piglet to cum and she did so around 8 times before we were all exhausted. 

Throughout the evening Kate was fully engaged, flowing freely between activities and verbals so that nothing felt forced or stilted and she kept the tempo ebbing and flowing perfectly, reading Piglet extremely well, such that Piglet was also fully engaged at all times.  She did not watch the clock and that was much appreciated as this type of booking is not entirely easy to time-box accurately as a solo-booking would be.  Kate is an excellent Domme and I think she would certainly be keen to do more in this space.  We will certainly go back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bartolomeo

Great review!  :thumbsup:

I've had Kate on hotlist for a while, but haven't seen her. I have been looking for a WG who can domme another woman in that way and get involved in the action herself, so sounds like she could fit the bill

Online scutty brown

So have you got a profile link for Piglet/Toilet? How much do you charge for her?

Online hendrix

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Online PumpDump

Wow, where do I find a girlfriend like yours!!

Offline MCullen71

Great review!  :thumbsup:

I've had Kate on hotlist for a while, but haven't seen her. I have been looking for a WG who can domme another woman in that way and get involved in the action herself, so sounds like she could fit the bill

Thanks. I don't have loads of experience with that type of service. Jamiekink may be better placed to advise, but from my pov I couldn't fault Kate and would definitely recommend if you're planning to see her anyway. Enjoy.

Offline MCullen71

So have you got a profile link for Piglet/Toilet? How much do you charge for her?

We settled on somewhere between 20p and £1 to do what you want to her, so if I ever do build a profile for her, she'll be rushed off her feet  ;)

Offline MCullen71

Wow, where do I find a girlfriend like yours!!

Took me a lifetime to find someone with morals this low. Start in the gutter and work your way down... :lol:

Online PumpDump

Took me a lifetime to find someone with morals this low. Start in the gutter and work your way down... :lol:

:lol: