Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle Pharrell - Biggleswade  (Read 3025 times)

8 review(s) for EllexxxPharrell (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sudawrirfwa

External Link/Members Only
1 hour - £150

Saw Elle a few weeks ago, I was going to be in the area so had a look online few days before and I was pleasantly surprised to see Elle as I used to enjoy watching her on babestation many years ago, checked her reviews on here and all positives so got in touch

Comms - initially AW email then number provided the day before with instructions to call once I was near Biggleswade station, straightforward directions to Elle's flat from there

Services - DFK, OWO, CIM, 69, rimming both ways, sex and snowballing

Location - flats near Biggleswade station, plenty of parking available, bit crammed inside the flat but cosy and very clean

Looks - AW photos are accurate, large natural tits, firm ass, curvy figure

Meet - after parking up, headed up to Elle's flat and the usual behind the door. Elle was wearing a kimono but first thing that caught my eyes were her tits lol, hug and kisses on the cheek, headed into the bedroom, bit of chit chat, handed the money, drink and shower offered. Came out of the shower to find her in a nice set of lingerie, we started with some kissing and was full on DFK, she took her bra off and unleashed her tits, I was nibbling and sucking on her tits like no tomorrow, was fully hard by now and wasted no time and got on her knees. Elle's BJ technique was mind blowing - sloppy BJ, good eye contact, full on face fucking, slurping and gagging all over my cock - I couldn't hold it in so came in her mouth with lips wrapped tightly around my cock, she took every last drop then came up for cum kissing.

We laid down on the bed and just had some general chit chat, Elle is quite bubbly and friendly so easy to get along with. After a few minutes Elle started stroking my cock, some more kissing and fondling with her tits, she made her way down and spread my legs, plenty of spitting and slurping over my cock and balls, I told her "I think it's time you licked my ass" and lifted my legs up. She did not hold back, her tongue was working away right inside my asshole and she was wanking me off at the same time, I was close to cumming so brought Elle up for some more kissing and told her to sit on my face, clean and no smell, I licked and fingered both of her holes. After a good few minutes of 69, I told Elle I wanted her to ride my cock, condom on and what a sight with her tits bouncing up and down, she smothered my face with her tits, I really wanted to fuck her hard so we switched to doggy, couldn't last long so came inside the condom.

Laid back down for a break, Elle offered to give me a massage so took up the offer, massage was decent but quite brief. Elle then started reaching underneath, I flipped over and spread my legs apart for another rimjob, I told her to lie down while I got on top to fuck her tits and mouth. I can rarely pop 3 times in an hour so was struggling to cum and Elle could tell so she told me to sit on her face for more rimming. She got really intense with the rimming while I was wanking, I could feel I was coming close so put my cock inside her mouth and face fucked her until I came, we finished with some more snowballing.

I checked my phone to see the time and we were almost 20 minutes over so headed into the shower, came back, dressed up, a hug and kiss on the cheek before I left.

Overall, a really good time with Elle, easy to get along with, provides services with enthusiasm, I'd definitely see her if I'm in the area again or passing by.

Offline leighdelamere

I would have booked her based on this review but she doesn't see guys over 50.

Offline Alwayswhoreney

I would have booked her based on this review but she doesn't see guys over 50.

How over 50 do you look?  :unknown:
I mean she’s not going to check your passport  :D
Show me an SP who doesn’t shave years off her age, if you can get away with it, do the same  :thumbsup:

Offline DouglasReynholm

Yeah, if you look under 55 go for it. I'd love to see her at £150 an hour but I can't cos I have no feedback on AW - got a free account but never used it to book anyone.

Her tel no is on her serviceprovider id page here so I could phone and pretend I'd seen her before I suppose!

Offline TallnHung

She sounds great. 
Think I'm going to go see her after this review :)

Offline TonyTiger

Great review! I’ve been looking for a lady in the area that does a decent deep rim - added to hotlist!