Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ibrunasexy – Tooting Bec – More like Prawn Pasanda 🦐  (Read 354 times)

4 review(s) for LISA CLARKE (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Was ghosted back in June (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=378606.0) and wasn’t sure if it was her room mate using her profile as B&S.
Kept Bruna on my HL as I fancied her face pic.  Her lips shaped like a heart melting mine. ❤️
*Probably shouldn’t be posting a 2nd review in such short time, however I did get to meet her so the intel is invaluable.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: Sep 2023.

Comms:  She handles own comes.  You should contact her towards the evening (5pm onwards) or it’s very hit and miss.  Spoke to her over the phone and she has good English.  Arranged for following day.
Comms next day very spotty.  She replies and if you quickly text back, it’s a while before she gets back.   Got to location and was probably 30min before getting through door, feeling I may get ghosted again.

Location:  Between the two Tooting stations.  Upper tooting road.  Hang by the bench outside the Tesco Metro.  The place is bustling with locals and drunks so you won’t look like a punter waiting for a cock suck.
Flat has a very small entrance.  Room is fit for purpose.  Didn’t see any wash facilities.  Raja must be getting good rent money for what’s offered.

The girl:  I was anticipating another bait/switch from her flat mate Angel (Clara or whatever her new name). 
Hide behind magic door. It’s the actual girl.  :crazy:  First impression VERY pretty!  She looks just like the picture with pink bra with no make-up.  Has that natural fresh face with heart shape lips and seems to have a permanent smile.
Brazilian. Can’t be more than 5ft3 or 4.  Size 10 above waist and 12-14 below.  Not a bubble butt.  Titties have that natural hang with more C, than D cups.  I don’t think they’re enhance as I couldn’t spot scars.  Shaved vag.  Very good English.  Claims to be 20 but I think mid 20’s+ 

Price: £60 for 15 mins.

Heard a girls voice in other room when she popped out.  Assume flat mate.

Heads up, sex is quite awkward.  Some girls have bodies for sin and this girl doesn’t have the biological setup to suit me.

Nice big bed and straight to OW.  Can’t be more than 20secs before she wants to fuck.

Get her to climb on and ride. Just a slow bounce as I explore her titties and watch her smiley face.   No real fireworks.

Onto doggy.  Body shape looks flipping fit bent over.  She has those fake Brazilian tan lines with a 3 inch blank strip across her back.  Just looks odd but who am I to judge? 
Inserts me and thrusting drops me out.  This is where I caught a whiff of prawns. 🦐  No turning back and aim to top that with some fresh mayo.  Had to insert a few times to keep me inside. Her vag opening is quite far forward so I have to go under with cock up.  Pound away concentrating to not drop out.   

Switch to mish so I can look at her beautiful face.  Did I say she has that permanent smile? 😍 Her hips are wide with a large slab of meat in the centre.  Never had this issue before,,, her legs spread and I can only go like 2-3inches with her waist naturally cock-blocking.  Ignore the kipper and fucking her with half cock, getting a mouth full of titties and kissing her neck and face. 
She’s just smiley face letting my enjoy myself.  Doesn’t kiss back with small moans as I bang away with half cock.
Pin her legs on my shoulders and smash her deep, giving her the full length with every thrust.  Basically get her legs as far over her head with pussy raise and go to town from above.   Hard spunk in the bag and kept going.  :wacko:

door-to-door not more than 12mins.

Conclusion:   Neutral.  Can’t fault her attitude.  Just impossible to enjoy myself with her biological makeup.  If you have a 3inch cock, forggettaboutit! 
I walked away dejected and know that experience wasn’t worth £60.  Itch ticked and move on.

Go for a different type of Bhuna if you’re in tooting.   :thumbsup:

Pic attached for record purposes.   In person she's just like the pic in pink bra.  Doesn’t need any makeup IMO.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only