Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Birmingham city centre  (Read 2912 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline pingo

SP AW link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Sep 2023
Duration: 15 mins
Paid: £80

Comms: quick call and arranged for a time. I initially asked for blow and go but was told that it was not offered so settled for a 15 mins GFE session

Girl: I found Lilly facially good looking and the age advertised on AW seems to be accurate.

Action: After paper work was exchanged, I was asked to get comfortable while the SP dashed off to another room briefly. Came back and we started with FK, then some OWO - which was good and then into action with missionary where I came, whilst FK (most of the time).

Overall a positive.

Offline Neojay76

SP AW link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Sep 2023
Duration: 15 mins
Paid: £80

Comms: quick call and arranged for a time. I initially asked for blow and go but was told that it was not offered so settled for a 15 mins GFE session

Girl: I found Lilly facially good looking and the age advertised on AW seems to be accurate.

Action: After paper work was exchanged, I was asked to get comfortable while the SP dashed off to another room briefly. Came back and we started with FK, then some OWO - which was good and then into action with missionary where I came, whilst FK (most of the time).

Overall a positive.

Think she should take the Blow and go service off her profile if she doesn’t offer it!?

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review pingo  :hi:

Looked at her a few times as she tours Birmingham now and again.
Have you got the price wrong as it says £60 for 15 minutes on her profile.

Offline pingo

No, I was asked for £80 for 15 mins and I paid £80. I suspect it could be that SP updates/changes prices based on location.
Cheers!

Offline Juankerr

No, I was asked for £80 for 15 mins and I paid £80. I suspect it could be that SP updates/changes prices based on location.
Cheers!

Thanks for confirming  :thumbsup:

Offline Man of steel

Facially - is she naturally pretty or which person (ie celeb/tv/magazine  girl) does she look similiar to? No face pictures on her AW or from previous punters.