Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H - Birmingham  (Read 1573 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7017352) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline dboy74

Meet - 2-hour incall
Location - Hotel suite in the city centre
Price - £300

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meeting arranged by AW, and then by text on the day.

Mel was dressed how I had asked, with black underwear, stockings and heals. After a brief catch up we started kissing and fondling standing up before Mel started to undress me. She crouched down to give me a HJ getting me hard before we moved onto the bed.

We mixed the kissing between passionate and sensual. DFK is an important aspect of a meet for me and Mel doesn't disappoint. Mel slowly moved down my body kissing my chest and nipples before applying the mac with her mouth for OW. Appreciate OW is not for everyone but Mel has a great technique and maintained a good rhythm with plenty of attention to the balls with kisses and hand action.

She climbed on top for CG and eased me inside her. I soon remembered from previous punts that she is great in this position thrusting her hips energetically. However, I wanted to get a look at her cute bum, so she switched around for reverse CG allowing me to grab her ass cheeks while she continued to ride me hard. It wasn't long before I was cumming.

She is petite with, now, enhanced tits, which suit her figure and are not out of proportion for her body. They are soft to the touch and not hard bolt ons. She likes her nipples to be kissed and licked gently but does not like biting or sucking hard on them.

Before round 2 commenced Mel suggested a massage which I gratefully accepted. Applying oil across my back, body to body, and it was not long before her hands moved across my bum and reach unders, I was soon ready to go again.

We started round 2 with RO and no issues with Mel's hygiene. She does not like fingering but allowed gentle stimulation of her clit which she was responsive to. At this point we were both covered in oil and she preceeded to give me an oily HJ until I came over her tits.

It had been a couple of years since I last punted, so wanted a meet with a WG I had met previously to ease me back into it. Although it had been even longer since I had last seen Mel from our initial messaging I knew I had made the right choice. I will definitely be returning.

Offline Juankerr

Offline InMefan

Good review she looks decent. Shame about the no owo though.