Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Amanda Peterborough  (Read 1009 times)

The happy one

Please don't waste your time. Found myself in peterboro with half hour to kill liked the look of her photos gave her a call and she answered straight away

Made my way to the road. Drove up the road and they were lovely homes and just one scummy one with mix match of nets over the windows that's right that the house

Knocked on the door a girl answered who was not Amanda she said who are you here to see

So a madam with more than one girl

Amanda stuck her head round the door and I thought yes she will do

Shown to the room

In came Amanda in the gloom did not seem so bad she then dropped her towel

Fuck she is fat with horrid scars

Smelt of cigs said no kissing no fingers no anal and be quick as you have booked 30 min

So I walked
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Not that much luck "opp North" then;!..

The few punts I've had in Peterboghorror have been on the whole quite good. There was a young Scadinavian lady I saw around a year ago who was very good.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She would be OK if you weren't sure if you fancy blonde or brunette --------------- she is blonde with black roots.  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Trollop. 

splodger69

Nah, she has dyed her roots black...  :wackogirl:

The happy one

She would be OK if you weren't sure if you fancy blonde or brunette --------------- she is blonde with black roots.  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Trollop.

The photo is her but it does not show 20lbs of flabby belly overhanging and the worst scarring I have ever seen

Plus the house is the type of place that you wipe your feet on the way out