Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Heloisa_23BRAZIL Stockport - town centre  (Read 1722 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7329947) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline richardredhen

External Link/Members Only

AW profile: Basic profile not a lot on her likes list but all the important stuff. Pictures  are definitely her and very recent. English not great but we seemed to understand each other well enough and non of that awkwardness or confusion.

Comms: All coms via text. Not al of them made sense but arranged time and got postcode.

Location: Near multi story carpark in Stockport centre. 2nd floor flat, looks newly refurbished very clean and tidy.

Price: £80 half an hour

Services: OW, protected sex.
WG: Answered the door wearing blue sex underwear, looked exactly like her pictures, same glasses and everything. She has an amazing arse but a bad surgeon looks like he has had a go on her tits. Her nipples are completely flat and some scaring. That said she is still pretty hot. 

Summary:

I just noticed the previous review on her and it does sound very similar to my meet, I wounder if she is a one trick pony. I did enjoy my time with her and will probably end up back in the future. She has a great energy but watch out she does bite.   

Visit Again
?: Probably

The Punt in detail.

I was struggling to find anyone that caught my attention on AW and was about to give up but decided to try my luck with this one. Sent message and got a reply 10 minutes later. Arranged to meet her about 45 minutes after, replies were a little slow to start with so by the time I got postcode I was only just going to make it on time.   Got to the carpark I was planning on parking at but hight restrictions meant I couldn't get the van in  :dash:. Manged to fined some street parking and chucked a quid in the meter. By the time I got to the door I was about 7 minutes late, she buzzed me in and I eventually managed to find the right door. She answered the door looking stunning. I followed her to the bedroom and she confirmed it was half hour and I handed over the cash.

I had intended asking for a quick shower but she got straight into it kissing me and guiding my hands around her body while she pushed her bum into my crouch and danced around while I felt her up and she slowly removed her bra and nickers.     

She then started undressing me (I love it when they do that) until I was stood there with my jeans and boxes round my ancles. She put on a condom and started sucking my cock. I was going to ask for OWO but hadn't had a shower on arrival.  The oral was pretty good even with the condom and she went pretty deep too while I watched in the mirror to the side. She did read a text while she was sucking  me off which normally would of infuriated me but she didn't stop sucking an it still felt amazing so fair play to her i will let that one slide.

After a bit she stud up and we hugged / kissed and I did try and finger her but she sort of laughed and I got the impression she didn't want me too. She then lay on the bed and beckoned me in while she lubed up her pussy. She was quite tight and I came pretty quick. Feeling disappointed I had finished so quick with a shit orgasm on a half hour booking I half expected her to kick me out. She caried on holding me and kissing  me then biting my cheek and pulling my beard. I found it a bit weird to start with but realised it was turning me on so all good. We then went for round 2, missionary to start with then after a while she flipped over and and fucked her in doggy while slapping her beautiful arse. I fucked her pretty hard at her request until I blew my load, much more satisfying this time. She cleaned me up with a wet wipe and we got dressed. 

Left feeling very satisfied and well chuffed I got 2 goes.

Offline Romeo_asda

Where abouts in stockport is she mate?

Offline richardredhen

Just near the shopping centre and cinema.

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

She’s back she’s in Hyde area
+44 7730 366958
I still think she is a post op tho
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 10:58:00 pm by Trafalgarlaw17 »