Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Searching for unicorns? Advice on TS/WG duo meets  (Read 426 times)

Offline ohmrs

Hi gents

I think there’s been some discussion on here in the past about duo bookings with a TS and a female WG. That was a while back though, so asking afresh for any pointers/knowledge about a TS and a WG, who take bookings together.

Anyone know of any?

Location-wise, I could get anywhere in London or East Anglia easily enough.

I suspect beggars can’t be choosers etc, but my preference for the WG would be under 40 and slim. And for the TS, someone who’s genuinely feminine and who isn’t too large in the cock.

Any intel very gratefully received for this bucket list item 😉

Thanks

Offline Jonestown

Why don't you try some of the London based Thai agencies, if anyone could reliably arrange such a meet I'd guess it would be them. I think there is one that actually lists TSs on its site.

Offline ohmrs

I have only used Olina so far for London Asian SPs. They did have a TS on there recently, but I think she’s now disappeared. I’ll have a search for more agencies  :thumbsup:

Offline jimmypopp

External Link/Members Only

She has been around for a while in East London not sure if she is currently active - her AW is set to distribute External Link/Members Only

Sometimes her profile offers a duo with a WG.

I recall her getting a neutral or negative review here, but she might be able to fit your criteria?

Offline ohmrs

External Link/Members Only

She has been around for a while in East London not sure if she is currently active - her AW is set to distribute External Link/Members Only

Sometimes her profile offers a duo with a WG.

I recall her getting a neutral or negative review here, but she might be able to fit your criteria?

That’s JP - could be worth and see where we get to.