Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JuiceyRose - Glasgow  (Read 2601 times)

9 review(s) for EbonySilviaBlack (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline HumphryB

JUICYROSE Glasgow
15 minute booking @ £50 + Tenner extra for CIM Total £60

External Link/Members Only

Was a few months ago in Glasgow City centre  couple minutes walk from Central station . Had a bit long lunch/hanging about in town. So off the cuff, opted for a quick  BJ meet and quite into black chick's, seen she was available.  Brief call, answered straight away. Then a few texts to confirm what a was after. BJ,OWO+CIM. Was fine with the extra for CIM as she was up front about it in texts before the booking was confirmed.  And it says at discretion  on her profile so was kinda expecting as much. Then she fired off postcode and text me to ring her once there.

Quiet enough street on a weekday afternoon in town. Called when arrived on time and she guided me in. Met at the door by a tall ebony woman. If stated age of 51 on her profile is to be believed then you'd be forgiven for thinking she was a bit younger as she has a nice trim body and a cracking arse, of the "booty" variety. Facialy not a super model but pleasant enough.
Flats clean and tidy enough, room too is functional.
Paperwork dealt with and keks aff. She faffed about with her laptop putting music on for a minute, but her other hand was on my cock whilst a got a good feel of that bum,so wasn't complaining. Then she started sucking me off.
Its a good BJ  not too sloppy but wet none the less, gagged on it a bit and really went to town. Went on for about ten minutes  and was really enjoying it then tell her I was ready to nut in her mouth and she really gobbled it up. Happily took it and kept sucking for every last drop. Pure bliss. She spits into a wipe then cleans me up. Bit of brief chat then out the door with a spring in my step.
From entry till exit was just under 20 minutes, so no clock watching,  and she did seem to get quite into it for a short booking. Nice woman.

I'll admit I didn't do my due diligence and check on here first as a probly would have avoided if so. But was more than happy with the booking and services provided.
As other punters mentioned she wore red lingerie,  but it wasn't the stuff from her gallery and I'd also met her again for more of the same a couple weeks later and she was wearing different red lingerie that time, so I guess red lacy stuff is just her "Look".

The negs, on the initial call, another woman was trying  to talk to her in the background of the call and on arrival i heard a woman, think she was talking on the phone , as I was being  guided through the hallway to bedroom. So there's def another working girl on the premises. 

As mentioned id met her again and was gona meet a third as I quite like a quick Blo n Go type thing on occasion, but her profile ended up down south somewhere. I'd noticed her profile back in Glasgow recently so might book again if opportunity presents itself and im in that neck of the woods. All good.

Happy punting lads.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 02:44:44 pm by HumphryB »