Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MEL HOT BRAZILIAN - Coventry - Vivastreet  (Read 1481 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7133793) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

So I've seen her profile pop up a few times in and around the Midlands and im sure there are some reviews here too but i have never got round to meeting her anyway she is currently in Coventry for two weeks and then moving onto Nottingham, her and her friend who I'm yet to see also (Bela)

Location well know block of apartments in city centre , plenty parking around the area. Nice and clean apartment
Communications were good , no issues

She opens the door and wow she is stood there in nice lingerie all dolled up looking very sexy i must say and she has great large boobs silicone of course however i could not see an scars but yes bolt ons and that Brazilian but of hers really is something just asking for a smack or two or maybe three lol !

She was all over me straightaway groping me kissing all over tugging me and was rock hard instantly

Sat down and sorted Digital payment at my request , i prefer this as i don't like faffing about with cash nowadays just my preference

Get my kit off and she drops down for OWO for around 5 mins and then standing up for kisses and i play with her boobs sucking and licking before she grabs the condom and applies it and little lube and then lays down legs wide open and she calls me over with her finger and says come and fuck me pussy broken Brazilian English style as she cannot speak fluently  ! boy oh boy i knew this was going to be a good one   

She felt good and was moaning and kept coming up for kisses she has a bit of a potty mouth she does saying all sorts of filth in my ears probably trying to get me to come , i was loving it. Shes not that tall and so i had good control of her in many positions and we did many and she can take a good fucking and i managed to hold it in  and control myself for around 40 mins , quite surprised and chuffed with myself . I released in doggy and she helps clean me up nicely

She does check periodically on the status of condom as they were really thin and also tops up on the lube at the same time , might be an issue for some but i didn't mind 

We layed there and had quick chat and i had a play with her pussy and then she ask if i can manage another round , i knew i would not pop again but said yes rather than just lay there talking

Bagged up and she gives OW to get me going again then her on top Reverse Cowgirl and then prone bone all the way and i was losing wood and then her phone beeps which meant she had set a timer damn , not a deal breaker but yeah it is what it is and so time was up . She didn't rush me out or anything and we kissed a little more and she cleans me up. No shower offered and i didn't ask . I was last one of the day she said and she said she didn't expect me to last that long and that she was shagged basically and that i made her come  :cool: and to come see her again . Maybe i will or maybe i will see her friend ?

All in all positive from me

£120 paid for one hour which i think is not bad 

I didn't think twice about seeing her as i kept missing out on the few occasions that her profile would be up on AW or VS and so when saw it this time round i just had to get this one ticked off . I did enquire a day before the meet and it was too late for her for the time i wanted and so asked her timings so was well prepared the next day and got my meeting with her

She wont be at the top of my list of Brazilians that i have met but yeah she was good

Offline 801

Should be in West Midlands , sorry !
Mods please move

Offline scutty brown

Is this a new profile for Lovely Mel?
see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6161

with all the photo links gone there's no way to check

Offline bops909

Is this a new profile for Lovely Mel?
see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6161

with all the photo links gone there's no way to check

You can see the photos from that other profile adultwork.com/3033921

There's a similarity I guess, but is it the same woman? 

Older profile :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Newer profile

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 03:03:00 pm by bops909 »

Offline 801

No they are two different girls

Offline scutty brown

thanks
I was wondering whether to reindex the old reviews to the new account, you've shown that would be wrong

Offline 801

Searching the threads , it seems she once used this profile External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown