Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ Shoreditch - a welcome return to the legendary question of ‘bum or pussy’  (Read 2445 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline mynameisjeffp

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

It’s been just over a year since my last review of Mia, and reviews in general. Punting for me these days doesn’t happen so much with either Mia or my other regular.

I’ve been meeting with Mia for a couple of years now, less so these days as civi life has left me with not quite as much ‘me time’ as there once was. I found myself with some extra dinheiro and a few hours to spare while working not far from her.

This is only the second time I’ve met with Mia this year and as always I’ve had the most excellent time.

Mia’s appearance is exactly as her profile photos show on the other website. Bonus points for her as she does do outfit requests as long as it’s within reason and shown on her profile. I’d asked for her to wear the black lace outfit she has, the pics of her leaning on the mahoooosive bedroom mirror on her profile show which one I like.

Mia’s fee : £350 90mins incall.

Mia’s place of work is well mentioned on here so I do not need to repeat anything. It’s a safe and discreet environment to spend time with her.

Buzzed up the lift and was greeted by Mia, she was wearing the black lingerie that I requested and blimey she did look super hot!. Just as I made may way through the door her hands were straight on my old boy gently massaging through my shorts, within a matter of seconds I was standing to attention while enjoying some light kissing and caressing of her body. Mia is quite happy for your hands to wonder but I must stress fingers are a no go, I’ve never tried as it’s specifically mentioned in her profile. I love playing softly with Mia’s boobs as they’re definitely my thing!. After some time doing this she turned around and pulled her panties down to reveal a very cute plug that she had inserted in herself, bending over and allowing me to play with it. I’m not going to lie but all I could think about was the “bum or pussy” question and boom! Out it came, I’ve never been so quick to say bum in all the times I’ve spent with her. Then on went the raincoat a dab of lube and I was guided in from behind. The feeling was most enjoyable, Mia is super responsive and will let you guide the pace if you so desire, or she is more than happy to take over and let you explore lots of different positions with her while enjoying the anal experience. I came in her bum and a properly filled up the raincoat. Mia just pulled off, turned around and said ‘that’s a lot’, definitely no nutting for a few days before helped.

I hopped in the shower to cool down and freshen up. Returning to the bed Mia and I struck up good conversation and caught up, after 10mins she asked if I would like to try again which I gladly accepted. Unusually for me I opted for more anal as I was just enjoying that experience with her very much on the day. A repeat of round one was had and most enjoyable on my part. Even though I’ve not seen her as much these days the time went by quickly and most importantly for me, it was enjoyable.

Positives - Mia is exactly as her profile shows, nothing shady or flakey with her. I’ve enjoyed my time with her over the past few years.

Neutral - None

Negative - None

Will I return?. If when the time allows I will pop back to see Mia for another smoking hot session. Kinda hoping that she has more outfits that I can see her in.

Offline PilotMan

8 reviews, 4 of which are this girl.

You should think about starting a fan club.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 12:04:59 am by PilotMan »

Offline mynameisjeffp

8 reviews, 4 of which are this girl.

You should think about starting a fan club.

Always the fun sponge.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only