Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual- Tower Hill  (Read 1210 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline boyman123

External Link/Members Only

Service: 1-hour incall £180

Date: September 18

Comms: All through AW, messaged her the day before, confirmed and received the room number the next day

Looks: she is facially pretty, more cute I would say, petite body. Has a nice smile.

The Action:

The services I requested were FK, OWO and CIM which were all delivered. I started off with some kissing and feeling her body up, afterwards she got down on her knees and started sucking my cock. While she was sucking, she occasionally spat on it which made it even better, we then move over onto the bed where she carries on sucking and after 10 minutes of sucking I cum in her mouth.

She pops to the loo to spit the load out; she comes back, and we both start cuddling with her stroking my neck and body which felt great. This carries on for 20 minutes, and then I initiate round two, she places the condom on, and I pound her in missionary, there was a mirror near the bed and seeing her body in the mirror made the experience even better. Afterwards, we change positions with her on top and I continue pounding away where I eventually explode a little while later. More cuddling and kissing which brings the hour to a close.

Would recommend as she is very submissive, but that meant I was leading and telling her what to do, which I didn’t mind.

Online patelprat

Cool - yes, a lovely girl.

I think no need to explicitly mention exact venue names and meeting dates in reviews though.

Online Fuzzyduck

Cool - yes, a lovely girl.

I think no need to explicitly mention exact venue names and meeting dates in reviews though.

I agree regarding when the punt happened - for anonymity reasons - unless of course it's a deliberate red herring. Naming hotels are within the rules and can be helpful for punters who might be wary about doing the run through reception.

Online jamiekinkxxx

I agree regarding when the punt happened - for anonymity reasons - unless of course it's a deliberate red herring. Naming hotels are within the rules and can be helpful for punters who might be wary about doing the run through reception.

+1 and I would also add this help with knowing the quality of the accommodation you may find yourself in, esp if paying a higher rate.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 10:42:07 am by jamiekinkxxx »