Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele, 52 Greek Street, Soho  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Vikingsexgod81

Wednesday evening this week

My first Soho walk-up experience, so there was some trepidation. But this is actually a walk down, just inside a vape shop so actually not too obvious from the street when you enter or leave.

Met by the very friendly maid, told there'd be a 5 minute wait. Shown to a sofa behind a curtain and offered a glass of water.

5 minutes later, and Adele opens the door. Attractive , slim, Romanian brunette with long hair, small boobs, a good figure and some of the longest fake nails I've ever seen. Dressed in a lingerie set, fishnets and fluffy slippers!
Invites me in, shows me the price list. Opted for oral and sex at 40 + 2 for the maid. Adele left to stash the paperwork, returning a minute later.

She clarified no kissing (as expected), but said she was happy for kissing and licking of her neck and tits, and that I could touch her "down there but no fingers please"

Stripped off to reveal a-cup tits with very suckable nipples. Fit body, great ass. Mutual groping as she used her hand to get me hard enough and then on with the mac. Told me to sit on the edge of the bed and went to town, very little hand action, varied speed and depth, while I felt up her tits and pussy. Took the full length a couple of times, which I complimented her on, so she promptly did it again.
She said something about not rushing me and asked if wanted more or wanted to fuck her. Asked for a bit more sucking but really wanted to see that ass, so after another minute asked her to fuck.

She gave me the choice of position, opted for doggy with her kneeling on the bed and me standing next to it. This meant I was facing the mirror that runs along the wall, so as she applied a minimal amount of lube and guided me in I had a great view of her staring at me in the mirror, and a great view of her lovely ass.

She slowly backed up on me and then built up the speed before leaving me to take over the action. I pumped away, grabbing her ass and leaning forward for the occasional squeeze of a tit. All the while she either looked at me in the mirror with a smile or occasionally over her shoulder.

I came hard, balls deep and she was in no rush for me to pull out, let me drain my sack and linger inside her for a few moments. I pulled out and she handed me a tissue for the condom and a wet wipe for myself. We got dressed, with a bit of a chat, and then I left 15 minutes after she let me in.

So, yes, it's a 10 minute P&D, but a quality one that offers value for money, IMO. Adele was friendly, accomodating and unrushed. I will no doubt return, possibly for a longer service.

Offline akhanzam

Is there an exact location on the map where this vape shop is?

Thanks

Offline SoapyTW

52 greek street. Through the door, down the steps on the left

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 02:49:27 pm by SoapyTW »