Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MaddisonBlu Salford  (Read 1577 times)

8 review(s) for RubyRose-1992 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Tinman1

Met recently at incall not far from higher Broughton Salford. Polite girl who makes conversation & doesn't make anything awkward, Smoothest skin I have ever felt of a WG.

15mins for £60

Communication was fine prompt texts, parked up & texted & was told just getting dressed could I hang on for a few minutes, I wasn't kept waiting any longer than five minutes which is often a rarity.
She called & gave me directions & when I arrived she opened the door wearing just thongs & no top revealing her lovely tits.
Straight upstairs sorted payment & straight into BJ, was offered ow or owo so I chose owo,
Fairly OK oral with very light & slow strokes with her mouth & tongue, couple of positions of fucking then came whilst grabbing her soft enhanced tits.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, i've ummed & ahhed about this one for yonks, like the look of her but her patchy review record on here puts me off tbh.

Offline OakTree

Thanks for the review, i've ummed & ahhed about this one for yonks, like the look of her but her patchy review record on here puts me off tbh.

Yep same here. She’s been on the hotlist as a maybe oneday but her fifty fifty chance of a decent meet makes it a probably not.

Offline nsa_fun_87

Same here been on the HL for at least a year but not taken the plunge due to price, mixed reviews and how little I punt these days.

How attractive would you say she is? There is also a comment about her having a bit of a belly - is that accurate?

Offline Tinman1

I would say 7/10, she looks just how she does in the photos in my opinion, & not gym toned but not fat