Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Poppy Bayswater  (Read 3356 times)

2 review(s) for Thai ladyboy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Been in comms with Poppy of weeks and she's very responsive on texts, great English. Defo responds to her own texts (unless you're booking through Olinas).

Venue
Lovely little recently done up flat just up from Bayswater Station. Access is not the most discreet as lots of workman about but she had the door off the latch so I could walk straight in without hanging about. The flat was open plan and very fancy with two bedrooms and a bathroom. The bedroom was very clean and she says she lives there and there was lots of personal items in the room. Only issue was all the noise from the building works happening in the building above.

The WG
Poppy is a very attractive Chinese TS standing at 5'10 with lovely enhanced breast, toned body and silky smooth skin. I was actually quite impressed as the Chinese TS girls aren't usually up to scratch when you see them in person compared to photos but happy to report that her photos are very good representation.

Greeted me in skimpy underwear and a silk robe. Very welcoming and offered me a shower before and after. Didn't feel like a punt, more like going to see a friend with benefits.

The Punt
I'd booked for half hour at £100 and asked for a massage. Started on my front and she quickly whipped off her bra and gown. The massage was really quite nice, almost professional but that didn't last long and she worked her way up to my back fairly quickly straddling my ass with her now throbbing cock which I'd say was around 5/6 inches.

As she grinder on my ass, she kissed my neck and gave out some groans. I turned over and we did some light kissing (she didn't seem up for dfk). She the. Climbed off and asked if she could fuck me.  :D

I said okay  :thumbsup: She climbed on top of me and rammed her cock into my mouth whilst holding my arms down which was nice and raunchy. She fave  fucked me for a good 5 mins and then climbed off to rubber up. On with the lube and she entered me slowly. As her cock was average I was able to take it easier than I can take the Brazilian cocks!

She went slow and then hard fucking me in missionary whilst wanking my cock. I was really enjoying the session and she seemed to be as well but I could feel the sap rising and told her and she went full on to hard fucking and I exploded everywhere.

Cleaned up and grabbed another shower. In and out dead on 30 mins. Really enjoyed it.

Conclusions
Fit Chinese TS with banging body
Nice apartment
VFM
Nice sized cock perfect for me
Good personality and welcoming
Tops well and I believe she is also submissive if you want to top

Would defo recommend and next time I'm going for an hour. Only negative for me was there didn't seem to be any DFK.

Offline alexcas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Been in comms with Poppy of weeks and she's very responsive on texts, great English. Defo responds to her own texts (unless you're booking through Olinas).

Venue
Lovely little recently done up flat just up from Bayswater Station. Access is not the most discreet as lots of workman about but she had the door off the latch so I could walk straight in without hanging about. The flat was open plan and very fancy with two bedrooms and a bathroom. The bedroom was very clean and she says she lives there and there was lots of personal items in the room. Only issue was all the noise from the building works happening in the building above.

The WG
Poppy is a very attractive Chinese TS standing at 5'10 with lovely enhanced breast, toned body and silky smooth skin. I was actually quite impressed as the Chinese TS girls aren't usually up to scratch when you see them in person compared to photos but happy to report that her photos are very good representation.

Greeted me in skimpy underwear and a silk robe. Very welcoming and offered me a shower before and after. Didn't feel like a punt, more like going to see a friend with benefits.

The Punt
I'd booked for half hour at £100 and asked for a massage. Started on my front and she quickly whipped off her bra and gown. The massage was really quite nice, almost professional but that didn't last long and she worked her way up to my back fairly quickly straddling my ass with her now throbbing cock which I'd say was around 5/6 inches.

As she grinder on my ass, she kissed my neck and gave out some groans. I turned over and we did some light kissing (she didn't seem up for dfk). She the. Climbed off and asked if she could fuck me.  :D

I said okay  :thumbsup: She climbed on top of me and rammed her cock into my mouth whilst holding my arms down which was nice and raunchy. She fave  fucked me for a good 5 mins and then climbed off to rubber up. On with the lube and she entered me slowly. As her cock was average I was able to take it easier than I can take the Brazilian cocks!

She went slow and then hard fucking me in missionary whilst wanking my cock. I was really enjoying the session and she seemed to be as well but I could feel the sap rising and told her and she went full on to hard fucking and I exploded everywhere.

Cleaned up and grabbed another shower. In and out dead on 30 mins. Really enjoyed it.

Conclusions
Fit Chinese TS with banging body
Nice apartment
VFM
Nice sized cock perfect for me
Good personality and welcoming
Tops well and I believe she is also submissive if you want to top

Would defo recommend and next time I'm going for an hour. Only negative for me was there didn't seem to be any DFK.

The ad says that she is Thai but the review says that she is Chinese.  Is she Thai or Chinese?