Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Two tornados, South Hams ... a glorious wet, vicious, and very entertaining hour  (Read 2136 times)

5 review(s) for GypsyDream (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
7 review(s) for Bad Girl Tara (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Colston36

The ladies were GypsyDream External Link/Members Only and Bad Girl Tara External Link/Members Only, whom I haven't seen together for 4 years because Gypsy took time off.

I hoped they hadn't changed as I have never come across anything like them. That’s because they don’t just do sexy, dirty things. They put on a show – but the show is like being drowned by a sexual avalanche. I say drowned because the bed was just about flooded by the end of a session  which was noisy and filled with laughter.

Was it an hour? I never checked. But most of the squirting was done by Gypsy, who was tormenting my cock and balls with a pin wheel after tying then up - and laughing her head off.

Meanwhile Tara - who I last saw with her foot in Debby of Bridgwater's cunt - was caning both of us and feeding me out of her arse with – well whatever you fancy, and my fancy is pretty filthy.

The cost was £300 which I thought better than excellent value for money.