Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: thai nesta - doncaster  (Read 1963 times)

20 review(s) for Naughty Thai Nesta (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline wildwildwest

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 mins

Response to text messages fast and effective.

Been a few times over the years to see Nesta. New Nesta looks FAF compared to the old one.

Action started with gentle massage, then a flip over and jumped straight into OWO, I returned the favour with RO and then on with the bag, missionary then doggy, couldn’t last much longer and blew!

In my opinion her new boobs looks perfect on her. She has had some work done facially and looks all the better for it.

Will keep returning!!

Offline Ghost89

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 mins

Response to text messages fast and effective.

Been a few times over the years to see Nesta. New Nesta looks FAF compared to the old one.

Action started with gentle massage, then a flip over and jumped straight into OWO, I returned the favour with RO and then on with the bag, missionary then doggy, couldn’t last much longer and blew!

In my opinion her new boobs looks perfect on her. She has had some work done facially and looks all the better for it.

Will keep returning!!

I thought she didn’t need the work doing as I thought she was already good looking but I’m curious to see for myself.

Offline Candyman1900

I thought she didn’t need the work doing as I thought she was already good looking but I’m curious to see for myself.

I agree I thought she was stunning before, I knew she was having her boobs done and dental work but not face work. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Offline Jimbob212

I've visited New Nesta and she was very happy to show off her new chest, I didn't notice she had dental or face work done though

Offline wildwildwest

Maybe it was just her makeup, but she seemed more confident then before with her appearance. Looks great for it! 

Offline Ghost89

I've visited New Nesta and she was very happy to show off her new chest, I didn't notice she had dental or face work done though

I knew she was gonna have a boob job as she mentioned it to me before. I told her I didn’t think she needed it but obviously if it helped her with her confidence then that’s fair enough. She wore a brace for her teeth as well so I knew dental work was ongoing. I’m glad she hasn’t had her face done. She doesn’t and shouldn’t. It’s pretty enough imo.