Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn at Olina, Bayswater - rimming and deepthroat queen  (Read 1487 times)

Offline monkmarvey

External Link/Members Only
From enquiry to ejaculation, this was a top notch punt.
Not going to go on about the booking/arrival process - all reviewed many times before.
Fallyn is as good as her photos - I asked for her to be dressed in the short tartan skirt and tie-up white top as per her profile pictures. She looked amazing.
Her lips are much more full than I had expected - and she has great tits and a lovely body with really nice skin.
All the usual Olina stuff, assisted undressing, lots of dfk and cock groping, assisted shower etc.
But what i really came for was her rimming and her dt bj. I have to say I was a very happy Monk - she had her tongue so far up my arse hole she could probably taste my breakfast.
Loads and loads of excellent deep rimming in several positions. Also put one of her tiny fingers up my arse and sucked and milked me at the same time.
Ended up cumming in her mouth thanks to her excellent dt skills.
I loved my time with her - she was great fun, very engaged and made me feel very special.

Offline akauya

I'm glad you had a great punt with Fallyn. I agree that she is great service provider.

Fallyn is as good as her photos

About your quote above though, I respect your perspective, which is shared by many others here. However, I see it a bit differently as I mentioned in my review. To me, and a few other punters, Fallyn no longer resembles her photos. She might have, 10 year or so ago but now, she's nowhere near that good looking or has that perfect figure anymore.

I'm not one to shit on other's reviews, I'm sorry but I feel that I need to call this out for balance as I'm not the only one to think this way. Whilst a certain degree of photoshopping and filtering is expected (and the norm with some agencies, Brazilian and Thai WGs) some punters might find it a bit misleading if they visit Fallyn thinking she looks "as good as her photos".

Offline sunbunny

"I'm not one to shit on other's reviews.."

But I will.....

Online patelprat

She generates a lot of differing opinions!
Never met her, but comes across as the type of SP who may give a better service to those she finds more attractive/fancies. Monkmarvey in this case.

Otherwise it's mediocre.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 10:43:37 pm by patelprat »

Offline monkmarvey

I'm glad you had a great punt with Fallyn. I agree that she is great service provider.

About your quote above though, I respect your perspective, which is shared by many others here. However, I see it a bit differently as I mentioned in my review. To me, and a few other punters, Fallyn no longer resembles her photos. She might have, 10 year or so ago but now, she's nowhere near that good looking or has that perfect figure anymore.

I'm not one to shit on other's reviews, I'm sorry but I feel that I need to call this out for balance as I'm not the only one to think this way. Whilst a certain degree of photoshopping and filtering is expected (and the norm with some agencies, Brazilian and Thai WGs) some punters might find it a bit misleading if they visit Fallyn thinking she looks "as good as her photos".
I was expecting her to be older and fatter - based on the opinions of others. I asked her to wear the outfit so I could see if she was different. I genuinely think her photos are on the whole a good representation of who I met. She had longer eyelashes and her lips were more full - but otherwise much the same.

Offline akauya

Never met her, but comes across as the type of SP who may give a better service to those she finds more attractive/fancies. Monkmarvey in this case.

Otherwise it's mediocre.

Personally speaking, the service is not in question. As I said in my earlier post, I agree that the service she provides is very good. My issue was the expectation created by reading other reviews where they said she looks just like her pictures against the reality... does take you aback.

I think it's very good that other punters add their own opposing perception for balance, even if it upsets some members (you will the same ones following every thread about Olina's girls and defending them).

Offline akauya

I was expecting her to be older and fatter - based on the opinions of others. I asked her to wear the outfit so I could see if she was different. I genuinely think her photos are on the whole a good representation of who I met. She had longer eyelashes and her lips were more full - but otherwise much the same.

Fair enough  :hi:

Offline monkmarvey

Otherwise it's mediocre.
I honestly don't think she fancies me - old enough to be her dad! But one thing I did pick up is she is happier if she can lead, rather than be told. Now I know that will not be what a lot of punters want. But I am a lazy sod and more than happy for a girl to show me what she can do.

Offline monkmarvey

Personally speaking, the service is not in question. As I said in my earlier post, I agree that the service she provides is very good. My issue was the expectation created by reading other reviews where they said she looks just like her pictures against the reality... does take you aback.

I think it's very good that other punters add their own opposing perception for balance, even if it upsets some members (you will the same ones following every thread about Olina's girls and defending them).
I completely agree. For me that is the whole point of this forum. Balance. The whole thing is so subjective. What is great for me is just as likely to be crap for someone else.
Read the reviews, make your own mind up and go see or don't.

Online patelprat

I honestly don't think she fancies me - old enough to be her dad! But one thing I did pick up is she is happier if she can lead, rather than be told. Now I know that will not be what a lot of punters want. But I am a lazy sod and more than happy for a girl to show me what she can do.
:lol: you'd be surprised at how many SPs find older guys hotter than the younger ones.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 11:23:32 pm by patelprat »

Online patelprat

Her age on the Olina website is listed as 25.

Is that just blatantly a lie?

Her photos do look super hot and if I hadn't read all the honest opinions of her here, I'd have probably visited by now.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 11:27:37 pm by patelprat »

Offline PumpDump

:lol: you'd be surprised at how many SPs find older guys hotter than the younger ones.

I'm even more surprised you believe them when they tell you that Grandad!  :lol:

Offline Muzmuz

Her age on the Olina website is listed as 25.

Is that just blatantly a lie?

Yes!
When it comes to Thai agency girls, the general rule of thumb is to add at least 10 years to the stated age. Now and then they will have a younger girl in her twenties but it’s not the norm.

Offline gman28

Offline Tmor25

Yes!
When it comes to Thai agency girls, the general rule of thumb is to add at least 10 years to the stated age. Now and then they will have a younger girl in her twenties but it’s not the norm.

I’d agree from my only Olina experience. I saw Mia last year and they claim she’s 30. I’d put her at 40s. However, still attractive and I had a fantastic time as per my review.

Offline Muzmuz

I’d agree from my only Olina experience. I saw Mia last year and they claim she’s 30. I’d put her at 40s. However, still attractive and I had a fantastic time as per my review.

They take liberties with the photo shopped pictures and the girls ages but the service they provide is what keeps myself and many others returning. The Thai agencies know this and that’s why they don’t change their business model.

Offline Philter69

Each to their own. FWIW i was definitely not taken aback (and i have had that where the reality is so far removed not a bait and switch but only just recognisable as the same woman). So my take and it just mine is that I did not find her startlingly different. She was really recognisably the girl in the pictures and i thought as pretty. Agree she is a bit larger than pictures would suggest but not ridiculously so. But after a day taking dick you are never going to look as pristine as you are when made up for and posing in pictures.

But that is what is great about this site. Let's us all have an opinion. And I imagine it is not doing her business any harm that it the debate is make us curious to find out what is behind it all.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 09:33:10 am by Philter69 »

Online patelprat

On balance I now feel she is worth a try.

Assuming she is not VASTLY different from the photos and the service is great, it will be worth it I think.

I do note from one or two of her reviews that the service isn't always great though. Maybe in most cases it is though.