Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice_Gorgeous Teddington -Vanilla GFE with limits  (Read 1578 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383476) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline drwho

Alice_gorgeous vanilla Brazilian GFE
With limits.

A UKP TOFTT as far as I can see, though it's possible she's moved through other profiles and had reviews there

External Link/Members Only

Had £150 cash burning a hole in my pocket after I walked from a Plan B punt yesterday.
Later that same night I got a reply text from the Plan A, Alice announcing she'd be available the following day
Made plans to meet up in the day. She delayed by an hour in the morning but had plenty of notice so no sweat
The address is in Teddington, between Hampton Wick and Teddington Lock. Very residential, suburban and middle class. Quite a walk from the nearest station but I was on my bike anyway.

She has a self contained flat within a Victorian converted property. All very tasteful, and to top it all I could hear some cool jazz playing as she welcomed me from the inner door of the flat.

At no point did I get the feeling that Alice was anything other than 100% independent and managing her own Comms.
However the same number came up on a search on
This woman is heavily tattooed and as far as I can remember Alice didn't have a single tattoo, and certainly nothing resembling the woman in the picture.
Don't know why she's using that picture. Should have asked her really.
All the AW photos are genuine though, right down to the bikini bottom tan lines (if that's your thing)

So yeah, she's pretty, really pretty.
Looks like some lip filler, but everything else seems natural. Bum is perfect for my tastes, but might not be stereotypically big Brazilian enough for some.

Easy enough to talk to. Had a shower and she was the one to initiate stroking etc while we chatted.

Good kisser with those enhanced lips.
Soon after had a little meh OWO early on, not to be repeated, but likely to disappoint many.
Really enjoyed the kissing though and went back to that throughout the punt.

She got out the rubber and turned around for a sideways entry.
Nice enough but her limitations on penetration became apparent fairly soon afterwards. Telling me to be careful and to take it slow etc.
Wasn't overly put off by this at the early stages and was enjoying fucking this good looking young girl so happy to take my time.
She was quick to switch positions, she took time on top for a while, let me in missionary then settled back to the sideways rear entry position, whatever that's called (kind of spooning I guess)
She did this thing of licking my fingers which I was surprised how much it turned me on.
Something she came back to several times during the meet.

Ultimately it was a little underwhelming if I'm honest.
She's a beautiful woman and the whole experience felt chilled sophisticated and agreeable enough. That's what makes me give her the POSITIVE (at least on the lower end of the scale)
What wasn't so great was the limits on penetration. I could sense an eagerness to move me on. She attempted to get dressed after only 40 mins of the hour. I asked her to stay naked and she complied.

I realised I still had time left and wanted a second cum. I sensed she wouldn't be up for it but asked anyway.
 As a compromise I wanked in her shower while she kissed me. Quite enjoyed it to be honest but yeah, it was a compromise and would have preferred to have made a nice big mess on her bed 🙂
A very pretty girl. Independent intelligent but not really set out for the full service most of us would expect.
She gets a positive because for me overall it was still a positive experience. I enjoyed her company, she's a beauty and the surroundings were comfortable and very far from some of the punting scenarios that give me a bad aftertaste

Would I return? Maybe as she's convenient enough but probably as a Plan B

« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 05:07:38 pm by drwho »

Offline tp69

Thanks for the review. Nice to know she's real, and damn hot. But the limitations are too much.  :drinks:

Offline Lord Bell

Thanks for TOFTT OP. Were you not tempted to go down on her ? or was that not on offer?

Offline drwho

I did for a while.
Nice pink and tidy, all shaved, no smells and with the added attraction of the bikini bottom tan line

She warned me to be careful fairly soon though.
I used wet fingers as well, but only externally, sensing I shouldn't go inside or I'd get another warning