Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris - Heanor (possible GOAT)  (Read 1950 times)

30 review(s) for Little Iris (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Direavenger1

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for 30 mins, OWO, Light kissing included.

Comms: By text only. Fine list of extras, got me booked in within the hour

Location: Same place in Heanor i always go, on a main street but set back, side road for parking. Not that discreet but im not fussed.

Appearance: Is the girl in the pics, but just so, so much better in real life. I've been doing this a while now, and whilst her type of hotness (small, petite, cute) might not be for everyone, it is for me and damn shes the best ive had. 2 Little boob job scars (boobs feel lovely tho) and a large back tattoo covering most of the back, which i dont mind and quite liked.

Meet: Hide behind door, ask me to speak quietly. Told me not to knock, think the other WG had a client probably. She was dressed in a silk green dressing gown, and is tiny probably 5 foot or under. Super fit though, facially very attractive and her personality is young fiesty and fun.

Upstairs, cash stashed. Both disrobed. I was WELL up for this (normally don't get hard until after kissing rubbing etc but was already solid). Again she is a fucking stunner. Normally i dont think about such things, but shagging a clearly 9 or 10 imo (Petite thai style ofc) was awesome. Started kissing and rubbing on the bed, nice soft skin. Kissing her tits fine, fingering and rubbing clit fine, then RO. As mentioned she has a perfect V, got wet tasted nice. Asked for 69, she jumped on. Good OWO technique im not a huge fan of it but was nice. Turned her over, she put bit of lube on, slid right in. V. nice feeling, did it slow as she is super small.

Then best bit - id read other reviews about picking her up, ive never tried before and had no idea how was gonna go, im not huge or athletic, but i picked her up and didnt feel strain or anything and she started gyrating up and down OMG felt fucking amazing. Deffo do this if you see her. Accidentally bumped her against the wall, she just laughed. Was getting close, so in vain effort to delay i stopped that and got her on top on the bed. She then did hip up and down and felt great so blew in bag like that.

Nice bit of chat English is ok, out within 20 mins. Havent punted in a while due to funds, but decided to see her whilst shes close and super glad i did. Memory will be with me for a while.

summary - Probably my 2nd best punt ever (behind River sky as im a huge anal lover and also she could converse fully in English) and i WILL be seeing her again next week when shes in Derby (she said shes there next week). If you can, See her now or in Derby you wont regret it. Fuck. Need to get her in Doggy next time for sure.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 01:09:42 pm by Direavenger1 »